Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your daughter being a working mom or SAHM?

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:55 AM
  • 32 Replies

Do you have hopes for your daughter having a career or being able to stay home and raise her family? As hard as things are financially and most not being able to live on one income anymore, I wonder how doable it would be for our daughters to be able to stay home if they choose to?

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on May. 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I  have really enjoyed being home,I do hope if she wants to do the same that she has the option.

lalasmama2007
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:56 AM
I just hope that she gets to do whatever she wants. Although its a long way off, I'd love to help take care of her kids for her if she wants to work.
EmilyMarshall
by New Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:58 AM
bump

goddess99
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I'm a sahm and that's really all my dd has seen so I hope if she wants it, she'll have the same opportunity.

KaylaMillar
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Agree!

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

I  have really enjoyed being home,I do hope if she wants to do the same that she has the option.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Madelaine
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:22 AM

I want her to be happy at whatever she wants to do.   That being said, I do think that any kind of college or post high school education is beneficial for women and have always told my girls that.

Charizma77
by Carissa on May. 4, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Quoting lalasmama2007:

I just hope that she gets to do whatever she wants. Although its a long way off, I'd love to help take care of her kids for her if she wants to work.

I agree
MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 4, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Whatever makes her happy will make me happy!! 

Kainalu55
by Malia on May. 4, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I'm a SAHM, in a way, I wish i had a good career.  I did graduate from college, and I was a preschool teacher until I had my daughter.  I'm fortunate that my hubby has a pretty good paying job because I love being a SAHM, but there are times when I wish I did have a good career.  I would like my daughtr to do whatever she wants to do.  I won't be disspointed either way.  (unless she becomes a drug dealer or something!) lol

Rushn311
by Cindy on May. 5, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I honestly want her to be happy. So if her hubby makes money and she can stay home, good for her...if she can make more and he can stay home, awesome. I just want her to be happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN