Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend plans with your kids?

Posted by   + Show Post

Im up early as usual...My daughter is running a 5K race at school called Run Against Drugs. She's been in this since the beginning! We need to be at the school by 7:45 and then there's an awards ceremony and pizza afterwards. Then the two of us are going to my neice in laws baby shower later in the day.

Tonight she wants her best friend to spend the night so I'll have 2 very mouthy 15 year olds in the house. Please pray for me , girls!LOL! praying

What are your plans?

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:11 AM
Replies (11-20):
Wish2Be
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I am pretty sure that the one running a 5k will be too exhausted to run her mouth. :P

LOswald0314
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Aw sounds like a busy, fun day!  My kiddos are 2.5 and 1 so we're just going to play outside if it's not raining.

TheJerseyGirl
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Quoting momkaribg:

We will probably go to Dollywood.

Im completely jealous!

TheJerseyGirl
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Quoting Wish2Be:

I am pretty sure that the one running a 5k will be too exhausted to run her mouth. :P

LOL! You'd think so ,right????

TheJerseyGirl
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:51 AM

DD got 2nd place in the women's division  and then felt sick to her stomach for the rest of morning. She's mad losing first because the trophy was ginormous and hers is a midget one...lol! But Im so proud of her! She runs this every year and always comes home with a first or second place in either that or the mile.

Her and her BFF are upstairs sleeping and stayed up FOREVER....Lord, Lord....they want to go to the mall today but neither has any money....very interesting.

We had a nice time at the shower despite the fect that I really hate my MIL...no , really. To make it worse we're having dinner together with SIL and her family who are down from NY. She didnt ask me what to make, she TOLD me. Makes me want to put poison in her meatballs...haha! But Im glad I only need to bring a side dish and a dessert and dont have to worry about cooking!

amy7243
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Lol good luck!!! I took my 15 year old dd with me garage saleing....ugh.

momkaribg
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Lol we got season passes to Dollywood and splash country.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Quoting momkaribg:

We will probably go to Dollywood.

Im completely jealous!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmh4girls
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:47 AM

My oldest (she's 8) had a friend over for a sleepover last night. Also, as usual, we've been busy running from place to place for the girls' sports and activities! We are going to spend today at Six Flags (we'll be heading off soon!) 

TheJerseyGirl
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I wanted to go to them sooooo bad yesterday because there were a ton of them here. I just had no time at all to go and it still makes me sick to think someone else put MY stuff in their house...lol!!!!

Quoting amy7243:

Lol good luck!!! I took my 15 year old dd with me garage saleing....ugh.

KaylaMillar
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:13 PM

sounds like a busy day! Yesterday we took the kids bowling and then had some friends over. Today is church day =) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN