Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mother's Day is coming. Tell us about Yours!

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you still have her?  If not, what about her do you miss?  Any special memories?  Is she still full of life and laughter?

by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Replies (11-20):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 9, 2012 at 3:25 PM

My mom is a bit crazy and so we have a better relationship when we live more than 100 miles from each other lol. 

LOswald0314
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 4:01 PM
I still have her, she really is my best friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 4:32 PM

yep my mom is still kicking. I dont have the best relationship with her, she did not raise me, my grandmother did and she is is still here as well.

TheJerseyGirl
by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:44 PM

My mom was all I had growing up since my dad died when I was 3. My childhood was less than happy but my mom did her best I guess. I know she loves us more than anything and thats what counts...I talk to her probably 3 times a day ...in fact, we had lunch together today and then walked the mall and went to Hobby Lobby! WOOT!

bhwrn1
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Still have my mom, thank goodness.

We will be going to her house for Mother's Day, along with my inlaws.

She's pretty young at heart, so I love that about her!

starreyedcutie
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:17 PM
My.mom and i don't see eye to eye...I wish we had a better relationship...and I've tried :( a lot from the past is the problem
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kainalu55
by Malia on May. 10, 2012 at 2:56 AM

My mom lives right next door!!  We see her every day :-)

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this

My Grammy loved butterflies, especially Monarchs and every time I see one it always reminds me of her and I like to think she is coming to see me and checking up on us as well.  

Quoting dusky_rose:

My mom is no longer with us, may she rest in peace. I miss her though, I had a special bond with her. The other day I was down visiting my older children with my youngest son and my oldest dd spotted a butterfly that was blue (her favorite color), so we were watching my youngest son chase this butterfly around until he lost it. Then we will saw it and it fluttered between my daughters and I, and flew off. I like to think that it was my mom checking up on us.

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:41 AM

I have the most amazing Mom in this world.  She is my WORLD and I couldn't imagine my life without her in it.  She is still so full of love and laughter and is such a giving person.

jen113000
by on May. 10, 2012 at 8:57 AM
My mom lives far away from me. Usually see her once a year. Just got back from vacation to see her. I love and miss her. My kids just love her so I wish she was around more for them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN