Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does your daughter's room look like?

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:55 PM
  • 34 Replies

I'd show you a picture of my daughter's room, but you'd need Lysol and a Hazmat suit...lol!!! Her room is actually beautiful when it's clean...She's got white furniture, light caramel colored walls, and a leopard bedding with accents of light aqua. But good luck finding the bedding or the floor...at 15 years old, she's got it covered with clothes, hair products  and homework papers !eye rolling

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 9, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Haley's (13) room is huge 11 by 20. The 2 longer walls are black, 1 shorter is hot pink and the other is purple. She has her room set up like a studio apartment. The back half is her bedroom and the front is like a living room including a small loveseat. Her room is pretty clean! 

MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 9, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Emerson's (4) room has dark pink on the bottom of the chair and light pink on the top with wall clings of flowers, butterflies and fairies. Her room is a mess..always!! 

goddess99
by on May. 9, 2012 at 7:11 PM

My dd's room is lilac in color with a white iron scroll bed, a nice desk, bookcase, and tons of clothes.

slw123
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:34 PM

She has a daisy print comforter.  Her walls are lavender, her furniture is a natural color.  She was pink, purple and green shelves.

lalasmama2007
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:53 PM
My DD's bedroom is in the process of being redone. She has pale green walls and her new comforter is pink and green with woodland animals on it. She has a picture of 2 owls hanging over the bed.
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on May. 9, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Brylee is 2 and still shares my room.

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:52 AM

This is DD's (she's 12) room from the doorway.  She has a tiny bedroom and we took the closet doors down and put her bed in there so that she could have more room to walk around.  She doesn't like dresses that much so she didn't really have anything in there that needed to be hung up.

jerzeetomato
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I'll see you the Lysol and Hazmat suit and raise you a front loader and steam cleaner!!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I'd show you a picture of my daughter's room, but you'd need Lysol and a Hazmat suit...lol!!! Her room is actually beautiful when it's clean...She's got white furniture, light caramel colored walls, and a leopard bedding with accents of light aqua. But good luck finding the bedding or the floor...at 15 years old, she's got it covered with clothes, hair products  and homework papers !eye rolling

jerzeetomato
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM

DD has a chocolate brown/turquoise theme with a similar disarray of clothes, bedding, shoes and hair products - everywhere!!

dusky_rose
by Sue on May. 10, 2012 at 11:41 AM

My oldest dd's bedroom is a mess, but my youngest dd tries to keep hers clean.

I'm thankful for a hubby that loves me, 4 healthy children, a warm
place to sleep and enough food for our meals... God bless America!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)