Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does your daughter's room look like?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'd show you a picture of my daughter's room, but you'd need Lysol and a Hazmat suit...lol!!! Her room is actually beautiful when it's clean...She's got white furniture, light caramel colored walls, and a leopard bedding with accents of light aqua. But good luck finding the bedding or the floor...at 15 years old, she's got it covered with clothes, hair products  and homework papers !eye rolling

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
GraceHudson
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:44 AM
bump

VintageWife
by on May. 11, 2012 at 6:15 AM

PINK! Hoping to tone down at least two of the walls soon. It wasn't supposed to be that pink. LOL! She's a toddler and it's a princess room :)

Kmakksmom
by on May. 25, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Kayla's is in progress of turning into a "more grownup room".  She is taking all of her Twilight posters down and wants framed pictures of nature scenes and stuff like that.  She has a really pretty comforter set, and that's about it so far!

Madison's room is all about horses, puppies and kittens.  She does have an angel comforter.

Angel and Kiara's room is different.  Angel's half is zebra prints, black, white and hot pink.  Kiara's half is Tinkerbell, yellow, purple, and white.

DropZoneMom
by New Member on May. 25, 2012 at 8:37 PM

My 13-year-old DD's room usually looks like a tornado just went through -- clothes EVERYWHERE.

When it's clean, it's really nice -- silver & black with purple as an accent color (she originally wanted red...but I thought it looked a little too bordello-ish.  :)

alexsmomaubrys2
by Member on May. 25, 2012 at 8:40 PM

The furniture is black with black swirls, hot pink curtains and decorations. =D She is 6 but a completely girly girl.

audreesmama
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 5:58 PM

DD is 4 years old, and she chose everything in her room. She wanted hot pink and lime green. We used plastic tablecloths on the ceiling and made the tissue pom poms and the huge flowers above her bed. She absolutely loves her room!

JoJoBean8
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 7:35 PM

She has a butterfly theme. It's cute. I'll add pics later

Kiwismommy19
by Wendy on Aug. 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM
A mishmash of different things. Photographs taped up, a couple posters, dora curtains, tinkerbell sheets on her bed, huge bookcase, her artwork hung up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JSKKP831
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 8:59 PM

My girls share a room with their brother. Since we live in an apartment we can't make any changes. If we do, we have to change it back and that is such a headache when dealing with management because if you don't do it exactly how they do, they will charge you for it anyway. Sadly, it's not much of a room right now. However, I plan on changing that soon.

TurboMom81
Got most of my cooking done for the week. Here's to a successful week!
Yesterday at 5:11 AM
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:01 PM
My girls share a room and it looks like a tornado ran through it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)