Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does your daughter's room look like?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'd show you a picture of my daughter's room, but you'd need Lysol and a Hazmat suit...lol!!! Her room is actually beautiful when it's clean...She's got white furniture, light caramel colored walls, and a leopard bedding with accents of light aqua. But good luck finding the bedding or the floor...at 15 years old, she's got it covered with clothes, hair products  and homework papers !eye rolling

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
Harris06
by Megan on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:19 AM

McKenna (3) is Disney Princess
McKaela (2) is Purple pretty...LOL
Maisie (1) is Daisy <--she has been my Maisie Daisie since in utero. :) 

Mrs.Andrews
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:37 PM

My oldest daughter's room is usually pretty messy. She is 3 and we are working on cleaning it before bed everynight.

And now the truth. It usually looks like this.

Mrs.Andrews
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Allie's room is usually clean since all she does is sleep in it.

4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM

My girls share a room.  The walls are painted pink and the comforter is black and white zebra print on one side and pink leopard print on the other.  

KRIZZ25
by Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:01 PM
i have 2 girls sharing a room.. i was in thar 4 hr cleaing.. it was a halla mess...
jaytee
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:07 PM
My girls share a room. They are 9 and almost 4. Right now their room is a MESS!! Their room is a mod podge of girl stuff. We rent so the walls are white. I'll take a pic if it's ever clean enough, lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomTiara19
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Hi,

My dd is 13 and her room is purple and zebra print.

~Tia

kirbymom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:27 PM

LOL My 16 yr old's room can't be found most of the time but when it can, she has a small but stylish room and doesn't want to even get a bigger room. She says its much easier to keep clean. I have to ask....when?  LOL 

undefined

kidlover2
by Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 9:49 AM

She's 9 and has to share the room with her two younger sisters so we created her own space. It's enough for her bed, two bookshelves and a sitting area.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Chymerra
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:31 AM

My DD (7) shares a room with her brother. Her half of the room has hot pink/purple walls, a platform bed (with a hot pink cheetah bedset), her toy box and a rainbow throw rug. She also has her toybox and dollhouse in her space.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN