Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TGIF!! What are your weekend plans??

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 6:02 AM
  • 8 Replies

barbecuingmowing the lawnhappy mothers dayshopping

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

by on May. 11, 2012 at 6:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:19 AM

We are going to go see my MIL tomorrow for Mother's Day, other than that I really have no idea what we have planned.

KaylaMillar
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:01 AM
We have a fellowship at our. Hutch tonight. Tomorrow we'll probably hang with friends, Sunday is church
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jerzeetomato
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Tomorrow a day completely to myself - gardening, purging the house, helping out at a fundraiser...... and then maybe even wine with an outdoor fire. :)

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on May. 12, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Well today I am going to the doctor to figure out what is wrong with my back that has been hurting me since last Thursday.  Went to the ER this past Sunday, the meds they gave me have helped some but not entirely since I am still in pain.

jen113000
by on May. 12, 2012 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Yesterday I had mothers day tea pizza at my favorite spot and ritas waterice and fishing at my favorite spot! Today we are going to an amusement park! Tomorrow no idea yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM

soccer practice this morning, cub scouts at 2, tball at 3...then it's time to relax. we go to my parent's house tomorrow

TheJerseyGirl
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Back pain is awful...I have that and terrible neck pain. Just make sure you dont over do it and get lots of rest. No lifting!! hope you feel better soon

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

Well today I am going to the doctor to figure out what is wrong with my back that has been hurting me since last Thursday.  Went to the ER this past Sunday, the meds they gave me have helped some but not entirely since I am still in pain.

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

KaylaMillar
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:47 PM
I hope you start to feel better

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN