Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Video Games

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 7:40 PM
  • 10 Replies

Do your kids play?

by on May. 14, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jen113000
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Yes ugh! lol

bhwrn1
by on May. 15, 2012 at 5:50 AM

My kids play. Mostly my oldest who is obsessed and we have to be very careful our he'd be on them all the time!

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:27 AM

Yes they do

jerzeetomato
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM
all the time!
Alma4Mom
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Yes and well here it goes my husband and I play also! We play more than our oldest NT(cause we dont want him hooked)! Our ASD boy loves looking as soon as the music starts on the game he likes he runs and sits on the couch and sucks his thumb when we die and it takes a minute to respawn he gets irate then settles when we are back on or if there is a big monster zombie he will scream at it ahhhhh then smile with satisfaction when it's dead. I know a kid watching zombie games not cool but that's my family!  I have an xbox the hubby has an xbox and we have our own gamertags! We try to squeeze in gaming time its kinda hard tho with so many kids lol so we take turns or stay up a lil late! Ok I guess this was my confessional lol! And no I do not play everyday neither does my husband but when we do we love it and don't judge each others occasional binges!

pregnant bellytoddler boytoddler tantrumplaying soccer boycombing

bhwrn1
by on May. 16, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Quoting Alma4Mom:

Yes and well here it goes my husband and I play also! We play more than our oldest NT(cause we dont want him hooked)! Our ASD boy loves looking as soon as the music starts on the game he likes he runs and sits on the couch and sucks his thumb when we die and it takes a minute to respawn he gets irate then settles when we are back on or if there is a big monster zombie he will scream at it ahhhhh then smile with satisfaction when it's dead. I know a kid watching zombie games not cool but that's my family!  I have an xbox the hubby has an xbox and we have our own gamertags! We try to squeeze in gaming time its kinda hard tho with so many kids lol so we take turns or stay up a lil late! Ok I guess this was my confessional lol! And no I do not play everyday neither does my husband but when we do we love it and don't judge each others occasional binges!

pregnant bellytoddler boytoddler tantrumplaying soccer boycombing

I like to play sometimes. But not as much as the kids. I would rather read or watch a movie.

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

TheJerseyGirl
by on May. 16, 2012 at 4:28 PM

My oldest still plays XBOX (live) and my youngest will watch or sometimes play too...My DD loves the Wii and we do all sorts of things on there from zumba to karaoke

ceciliam
by on May. 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Yes, he does but not very often.

Kmakksmom
by on May. 25, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Yes they do.

Jessica79
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Yep! Right now two of them are playing minecraft (with dh lol) and the other two are playing candy crush. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN