Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to be a strong women to,

Posted by on May. 28, 2012 at 2:06 PM
  • 9 Replies

Tackle this mess I have! I finally decided to switch out the winter clothes for summer, yes I know its almost June, I am a HUGE procrastinator ladies. My bed room is a huge mess, it has also became a dumping ground for the kids too. So right now My bed has piles. Crap I pulled off the floor(clothes, books, toys, etc) and clean summer stuff that needs to be put away. Most of Dh & I's summer stuff is put away, I just need to gather up the boys stuff and take it to its destination. I have a better system for my DD. she is 16 months old, and still growing. I have 1 tote in my room that has clothes that are too big for her, once she has out grown her stuff, it gets boxed up and I sell it at a childrens resale event, I do this with my boys stuff as well but they are close in age and once one outgrows the other gets the hand me downs. I swear my boys have enough clothes for 5 children. I have been non stop since 9 am, its now 2 and I am sitting on Cafe mom putting finishing it off LOL.

by on May. 28, 2012 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mamivon2
by on May. 28, 2012 at 2:20 PM

too bad you live so far way... I would have come and helped

jerzeetomato
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I'm with ya!  I pulled out 2 drawers of sweaters and long sleeves this morning, and now there they are, piled up on the bed.  I just can't bring myself to get the storage bin from the attic.  It's 90 right now, so the attic will feel like over 100.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 28, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Good for you!!! Good luck on finishing up!! 

KaylaMillar
by on May. 28, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Wtg! I cleaned my house today but haven't made tit to our room uwt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by on May. 28, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Thanks for reminding me that I have a ton of laundry that needs to be put away;)

Kmakksmom
by on May. 28, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Sounds like you are doing a great job! 

KristinRox
by Member on May. 28, 2012 at 8:52 PM

I always hate organizing clothes. 

insaneygolover
by New Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Oh thank god a person who has issues with keeping a house clean *hugs* You are my hero!

eyebrown41
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Real Madrid claimed their first Spanis  title in four years, ending the reign of bitter rivals Barcelona to boot, as they beat Athletic Bilbao 3-0 on goodday for what is their 32nd league crown.They went out 3-2 on aggregate in the semi-finals.

http://minidesire.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)