Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Moms Who Should Be Famous" Feature - Meet jessicasmom1

Posted by on May. 31, 2012 at 12:55 PM
  • 7 Replies

We asked CafeMom's jessicasmom1 to tell us a bit about herself and her daughter. Here is what she had to say:

I have a 12 year old Daughter who I have raised as a single Mom for 10 years after her father passed away. She is the most generous person I ever known, helps mentor at school, friendly to all good hearted natural way about her that when you see her you wish to talk with her. She helps take care of Pappy when he gets ill ,  or likes to help me in the kitchen. She has been named Student of the Month at school,  and Home Room Hero :-).

My Daughter Jessica has been what has kept me going for her and the milestones as we reach them have been so exciting to watch. I am currently in a new relationship and pregnant with my 2nd and she has been a great help to me.

My role model was my Granny, so free spirtied red hair and spit fire lady. She instilled in me the fight to go foward in life, love. laugh, and live. Taught me to cook and bake in my younger years Gosh how I miss her.

How can you relate to jessicasmom1's story?

by on May. 31, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kgmmw
by Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Sounds like you have a great daughter ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leeshamak
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:11 AM

How nice to learn more about you and your daughter~ you've both overcome a lot! God bless you in your new relationship and with your new baby:)

jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Thank you ladies !

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jun. 2, 2012 at 11:57 AM

What a wonderful little girl you have! I bet she will make an amazing big sister!

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:01 PM

What a great little girl! Thanks for sharing!

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Thanks for sharing. You have an inspirational story. You are definitely a mom who should be famous.

Mrs.Andrews
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Nice to meet you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN