Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Moms Who Should Be Famous" Feature - Meet MamaBear2cubs

Posted by on May. 31, 2012 at 1:01 PM
  • 16 Replies

We asked CafeMom's MamaBear2cubs to tell us a bit about herself and her daughter. Here is what she had to say:

My name is Ncole and I am the proud Mama to a beautiful 2 year old daughter named Brylee! I feel so honored to even be asked to participate in this post for Moms Who Should Be Famous!

Although we have not had the opportunity to do much commumity work I like to let my kids pick through their old usable clothing, bag it up and take it to the shelter for children who are less fortunate. My daughter has a blast and loves going in and having everyone thank her! I hope it is something she continues to enjoy!

I know this is beyond cliche but my kids keep me going. I look forward to teaching theem something new and watching them learn and grow. They keep me focused on what is important and make me forget what is not.

My Mom has always been my biggest role model. She was a single mother of 4 and worked hard to provide for us. We might not have had every thing we wanted but we never lacked for love. I hope one day my kids can say the same about me as I say about my Mom.

How can you relate to Mamabear2cubs story?

by on May. 31, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheJerseyGirl
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 6:29 PM

I love what you had to say about your mom, Nicole..I'm sure your closemess with your mom has modeled you into the mom you are today! Brylee is so lucky !

kgmmw
by Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I agree with you :)

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I love what you had to say about your mom, Nicole..I'm sure your closemess with your mom has modeled you into the mom you are today! Brylee is so lucky !

NADIA-R
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:07 PM
My mom raised my brothers and me too alone and I also look up to her. Like Mamabear2cubs says we didn't have everything but we had her love too and that was all that matter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leeshamak
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Love is all you need:) You sound like an amazing Momma!

jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 10:54 AM

awesome Nichole :-) Love is amazing and so are you.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jun. 2, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Thank you ladies!

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Wow, she's sounds like a great lady.

jen113000
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Enjoyed reading! 

LMJ1
by Lluvia on Jun. 4, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Awww...! I hope my daughter sees me as her idol same way as I see my mom as well. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladygood87
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Quoting jessicasmom1:

awesome Nichole :-) Love is amazing and so are you.

hello you have a lovely profile and nic pic can will chat and get to know our self more better?give me your email address so i can message and send more of my pic thanks

kim

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)