Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Moms Who Should Be Famous" Feature - Meet MamaBear2cubs

Posted by   + Show Post

We asked CafeMom's MamaBear2cubs to tell us a bit about herself and her daughter. Here is what she had to say:

My name is Ncole and I am the proud Mama to a beautiful 2 year old daughter named Brylee! I feel so honored to even be asked to participate in this post for Moms Who Should Be Famous!

Although we have not had the opportunity to do much commumity work I like to let my kids pick through their old usable clothing, bag it up and take it to the shelter for children who are less fortunate. My daughter has a blast and loves going in and having everyone thank her! I hope it is something she continues to enjoy!

I know this is beyond cliche but my kids keep me going. I look forward to teaching theem something new and watching them learn and grow. They keep me focused on what is important and make me forget what is not.

My Mom has always been my biggest role model. She was a single mother of 4 and worked hard to provide for us. We might not have had every thing we wanted but we never lacked for love. I hope one day my kids can say the same about me as I say about my Mom.

How can you relate to Mamabear2cubs story?

by on May. 31, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Replies (11-16):
4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:02 PM

It was nice to read your story.  I'm a single mom of 4 kids and I hope one day my kids will say that about me. 

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 10:41 PM

You certainly should be famous.

kurtkamkaitsmom
by Kerry on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:09 AM

i agree.... 

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I love what you had to say about your mom, Nicole..I'm sure your closemess with your mom has modeled you into the mom you are today! Brylee is so lucky !

Mrs.Andrews
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Nice to meet you!

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Your mom was a good role model for you.

JoJoBean8
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 7:00 PM

This!

Quoting jessicasmom1:

awesome Nichole :-) Love is amazing and so are you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN