Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Manicures/Pedicures

Posted by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 5:52 AM
  • 11 Replies

Does your daughter get them? How old is she?

by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 5:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaylaMillar
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 11:57 AM
She hasn't ever went anywhere to get them done but I'll do hers when I do mine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamfreeatlast
by Member on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I take my daughter when I go to get mine done (sometimes)  She will get her nails painted and they will do the full pedi.  She will be 12 Saturday.  She enjoys it and it is time that we spend together just her and I.  I will not let her get nails put on like I do but the ladies there will do some different designs and stuff for her.  During the Pedi they will not scrape her feet but everything else they do. 

NADIA-R
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 12:21 PM

My 17 YO DD is not really into all that so she doesn't and my 10 YO DD does like it but she ruins it in less then a day so its not worth it yet.

mumsy2three
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 1:46 PM

She's had her nails done a few times. No pedis though. She's 18.

jaytee
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 2:25 PM

My dd(8 and 3) have never had one but I think we might get them done together for our Mother/Daughter day(s)

kgmmw
by Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 1:22 PM

We have gone before to get our nails done, but I do them at home most of the time. My daughter is 7

jerzeetomato
by Bronze Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:05 AM

DD is 14 and she has been may nail shop buddy off and on for several years.  We get a couple pedis a year and sometimes she comes and gets her nails painted when I get mine.  On Friday she got a set of nail and had her toes polished for her 8th grade semi.

Mommy2Nia
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:58 AM
My 10 yr. old has had her nails done a couple of times. She doesn't really like nail polish (on her hands), but every now and then she will ask me to do a certain color. I do our toes at home. She is fine with her toes being polished. I love to change the colors. So, it is not worth the money for me to go to a nail shop for pedis. I will go if my feet get too rough though LOL!
mstrendygirl
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 3:01 PM

my lil one is 3yrs old i dont take her to get  them donei just do them myself at home

momalail
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Probley would"nt take my granddaughter till shes old enough to get the full pampered effect. But I certainly look forward to that day.      moma lail

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)