Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFF best friends

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 12:47 PM
  • 11 Replies

Does your daughter have a best friend?

Did you have a best friend when you were growing up?

NADIA

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jerzeetomato
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 1:55 PM

My DD's best friend lives right next door.  They literally have grown up together.  They are about 20 months apart, but have been buds since the day my DD was born(BF is the older one).  I love her like she's my own!

kgmmw
by Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Her best friend would have to be her brother who is 1 yr 13 days younger than her. She does gave a really close friend that she was in kindergarten and first grade with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NADIA-R
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:53 PM

thats nice hopefully they get to grow older together and still be good friends

Quoting jerzeetomato:

My DD's best friend lives right next door.  They literally have grown up together.  They are about 20 months apart, but have been buds since the day my DD was born(BF is the older one).  I love her like she's my own!

NADIA-R
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 12:56 PM

my oldest has had many friends but never a BFF. my 10 YO DD has one thats has been friends with her since 3rd grade and they are starting to want to do averything together even after school. I never did had a BFF most of my friends moved away to another state and we lost contact.

TheJerseyGirl
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 2:08 PM

She sure does and I love her...she really has 2 but one is now stuck up a boy's butt...You know how that goes.

I had several...My oldest 2 BFF's and I were voted best friends in our HS yearbook!!!

chris13
by Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

my girls are twins and thier BFF is each other but they have lots of great friends

jmower
by Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh yes, my 11 yr old daughter has 3 best friends, and so did I. But, we both have one that we spend/spent more time with than the others. She makes friends very easily, but she has very low self esteem, mainly about her physical appearance.

My 9 year old has ADHD and a mood disorder and has a more diffcult ime making friends, and my heart breaks for her. She does have one "BFF", but they do not get along all of the time.

But, most of all, my 3 daughters are best friends with each other. They fight a lot, but they stick up for each other when it's needed, and I would call that a BFF.

KaylaMillar
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 11:13 AM
My daughters best friend is probably her brother. They okay so cute together. She's lost without him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I had 2 best friends.

RainyRain
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:56 PM

My sisters were and still are my best friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN