Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you and your daughter have a special keepsake...

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM
  • 6 Replies

Something just between the two of you? Like mother/daughter jewelry or anything?

by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kgmmw
by Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:17 PM

No, but this is a good idea and maybe I should start something. 

NADIA-R
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM
My mom passed down to me a pendant that she got as a gift when little but careless me lost it. I was suposed to pass it down to my first DD. I plan to give all my 3DDs a special jewerly like a locket with my name and theirs in it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 7:23 PM

No, but my oldest turns 13 next year and I'm going to get her something then. I'll do the same for her sister when she turns 13 the year after.

ceciliam
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:01 PM

It's such a cute idea:)

madipayt
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:13 PM
My oldest turned 13 in Feb an we got her a necklace with her inital. We plan on doung the same for our youngest next year when she turns 13.
I also have a journal for each one with different quotes, bible verses and songs. I write a lil note on certain ones that I want to go into more details about. My hubby also writes lil notes too. I will give it to them either on their graduation day or wedding day, not sure yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJerseyGirl
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 8:47 AM

She has my M ring...I'm Michele and hers starts with T but our last name starts with an M...she also has a small gold cross of mine with my chain that she wears pretty regularly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)