Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your daughter is old enough do you have a matching tattoo? Would you ever consider getting one if you don't yet?

by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Replies (21-30):
BloodyAngel7476
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 10:37 AM

i know this does not have to do with this post but i just wanted to share i have 2 more the first one i got was at the age 33 and the other one is when i got the cross the wolf is to symbol my part of native American Indian i have in me and the heart is to symbol me and my husband love it is our favorite colors my daughter was there for both.

JeannetteG
by Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Quoting BloodyAngel7476:

i know this does not have to do with this post but i just wanted to share i have 2 more the first one i got was at the age 33 and the other one is when i got the cross the wolf is to symbol my part of native American Indian i have in me and the heart is to symbol me and my husband love it is our favorite colors my daughter was there for both.

If it's special to you then it absoluetly is cool to post! I love the eyes of the wolf and the experience you got to share with your daughter.

4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 11:43 AM

I don't have any tattoos.  My oldest daughter (20 yo) is considering getting a small one.  She keeps saying we need to go together but I really don't see that happening for me.  lol

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:00 PM
My "stepmom" and I have matching tattoos. It's for all the daughters. My mom and i had talked about it. But when DD is older I would definitely do that with her :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Um, no. Not for me. I'm not into tattoos and my oldest is only 3. Who knows I guess, maybe in the very distant future if she really wanted it but I can't see it being my idea ever.

TurboMom81
I love baking cookies!!!
Today at 2:17 AM
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 6:55 PM

It's not something I really thought about, but it's something I could be open to...

Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 8, 2012 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

They are not old enough but I'm not sure if I would get a matching tattoo or not. I'm not against tattoos but...I think even as a legal adult there is a fine line between mother and "BFF". My mom and I are great friends but at the same time she is not on the same level as my BFF. Both are great friends but with my mom there is still that parental line of respect.

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 6:05 AM

I don't have a tattoo and have no plans  of getting one.  I hope that my DD won't either but if she decides to then she can do it when she is out on her own.

jennafaery1980
by Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 12:08 AM
I have quite a few, so when my girls are old enough I would LOVE to do something like that!
HamBergerMama
by Stacy on Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Probably not, not anti tattoo, I think some are really cool, just not my thing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN