Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Are Your Interests? Share Any with Your Daughter?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:02 PM
  • 16 Replies

by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jerzeetomato
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:03 PM

We both share a love of soccer (she plays, I watch), and we both like alot of the same music.  I am a huge reader, and she is warming up to it, and we both love getting mani/pedis.

Lagoona
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I enjoy making jewelry and she loves to help me shop for new beads and make some herself.  She is very creative and I enjoy seeing her latest creation.  We both enjoy watching movies together and reading books. 

kgmmw
by Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 8:20 PM
My daughter lIves dressing up and doing Zumba with me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NADIA-R
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:02 PM
What kind of. Jewelry do you make? I also want to. Do this with my DD but I don't know how to start. Can you post some pics for us to see?

Quoting Lagoona:

I enjoy making jewelry and she loves to help me shop for new beads and make some herself.  She is very creative and I enjoy seeing her latest creation.  We both enjoy watching movies together and reading books. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NADIA-R
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:37 PM
My DD and I have lots of things in common and I love that. She likes horror movies just like me she likes rollercoasters just like me and she loves art just like me so we get to do lots of stuff together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JSKKP831
by Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:45 PM

My girls are still pretty young 6 and almost 8, but there are some things that they enjoy that I enjoyed as a kid also. I am thrilled that they both love to play basketball. I played some as a kid but wasn't able to take it to the level that I wanted to due to having a heart condition, so hopefully they'll get to play as much as they'd like without anything standing in their way. We all love to watch movies together. I love to read and they have yet to get into reading as much as I have, but I'm hoping that will change as they get older.  

TheJerseyGirl
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 6:37 AM

I am also my daughter's biggest cheerleader when it comes to sports! We also love the beach, shopping and she actually has gotten up early now and then to go to yard sales with me. As long as I leave our area, she'll actually look around. It just cracks me up!

madipayt
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 8:32 AM
Both my girls & I have lots in common. We all 3 love to cook & bake, love to shop
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvmyAiden
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 10:09 AM

DD and I share lots of common interests. We both love to shop, bake, play with makeup and listen to show tunes. She and I have more fun singing to Mama Mia than should be legal. She shares my love of all things shooting too but at 4 she isn't old enough to really partake just yet so she settles for watching top shot and sons of guns with me.

BloodyAngel7476
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 10:45 AM

we share allot of the same music, we like the same movies we both love tattoos we both like to color together never to old for that hehe we both like to make string bracelets. we love to cook and bake.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN