Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MIni-Me

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 7:42 AM
  • 20 Replies

Do you have a Mini-Me? Are you a Mini-Me?

I was comparing baby pictures not long ago and where my oldest does look like me, my middle looks eerily similar to my baby pictures from around the same ago.

As far as if *I* am a Mini-Me, everyone says that I look just like my mom...I don't see it but people pick me out and pair me with her so I guess I must. haha 

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I look like my father not my mother.  My daughters each have some of my characteristics but they don't really look like me.  My youngest looks like she could be my sister's daughter.  lol

Flaca43
by Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:28 AM
I think my two oldest look like my mom, my middle one like himself and my little one just like his Dad. I don't think I look much like my mom. I hope this one will look like me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJerseyGirl
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Mine looks NOTHING like me!

ldmrmom
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:55 PM

ha! I look like my mom enough for people to see it. My DD is my mini-me and also looks remarkably like my mom. My son looks a lot like me too.

When DD saw a photo of me around 2 years old wearing the 70s style dress and holding a stuffed animal tight, she said "I don't remember having that dress!" :) Recently she found a photo of my mom when she was about 4 or 5. She said, "Is this me, you or Grandma?"  DS said "I don't know but it looks a lot like all three of you."

Roo1234
by Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Two of our kids look just like their dad.  The middle son doesn't look like either of us.  Genes are a funny thing.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 9:39 PM

I don't look anything like my mom-but like my father's family. My birth children are both boys-one looks like my brothers, the other looks much like a combination of his dad and me. My dgd looks like her birth mother.

HamBergerMama
by Stacy on Jul. 3, 2012 at 9:49 PM

I look pretty much exactly like my mom, its a little scary. Kalea (my DD) we aren't sure who she looks like, she is definitely her own little person. I do have one pic where she does look a little like me.

DropZoneMom
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Everyone calls my 13-year-old DD my "mini-me".    I'll let you all judge!!

ME:

My DD:

HamBergerMama
by Stacy on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Yup! I see it!

Quoting DropZoneMom:

ME:

My DD:

Blessed Mommy to: Angel Baby : 07/08/08  Alexander Jayce:05/21/09 Kalea Brielle: 06/03/10 Michael Zachary 09/22/11

My adventerous life!

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Oh totally!! 

Quoting DropZoneMom:

ME:

My DD:

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)