Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your daughter a drama queen? Moody?

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Replies (21-30):
copperswifey
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 4:32 PM

My 4 year sure is. She cries and whines over everything. She makes a big deal over nothing. Everything is an issue to her. UGH!! lol :)

countrygirlkat
by Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Oh my gosh yes. Just today for instance I had to drag her out of church kicking and screaming when it was time to go home because she wanted to stay and play. The tantrum lasted for at least an hour and she even peed in her carseat because she was so mad. The smallest things set her off and she will scream or shriek at the slightest injury or problem.

Don't you hate it when they get so worked up like that and nothing will stop them.  Ugh. 

elasmimi
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Yes, and she is only 5. I can't imagine the teen years.

Mrs.Andrews
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Yes! It has been the single worst thing about parenting so far. Constant tantrums.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Oh my gosh yes. Just today for instance I had to drag her out of church kicking and screaming when it was time to go home because she wanted to stay and play. The tantrum lasted for at least an hour and she even peed in her carseat because she was so mad. The smallest things set her off and she will scream or shriek at the slightest injury or problem.

Don't you hate it when they get so worked up like that and nothing will stop them.  Ugh. 

slw123
by Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Oh yeah!  She started when she was 3.  She's 9 now and I only forsee it getting more dramatic.

OliviasMommy17
by Melissa on Jul. 9, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Olivia is mostly a laid back child. Loves to make people laugh, but she has her moments where she can be a drama queen.

HamBergerMama
by Stacy on Jul. 9, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Moody! If she doesn't get her beauty rest... Oh goodness. Makes me worried for puberty iN 11 years
Roo1234
by Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 11:16 PM
No. at times she is sensitive to something that others might not react to, but no, she us not overly dramatic or moody.
That could change she is only 12, but I keep hoping that we have given her the tools to deal with emotional turmoil without being hurtful or rude to those around her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaddieLainesMom
by Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:11 AM

She's not really moody unless she's sick or tired, but BOY is that a girl a drama queen!

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:36 AM

I wouldn't say that she is a drama queen but yes, she can be very moody.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN