Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Confident Daughters Day 4: Share Compliments!

Posted by   + Show Post

Sometimes we forget to compliment each other. Sit down with your daughter and share five things you like about one another and five things you each like about yourselves. Focus on personality and character traits.

What does your daughter like about you? What did you share with her?

Did you miss yesterday's activity? Here it is! Don't forget, you need to respond to 10 of the challenge posts to be entered to win the $50 gift card! Sign up here for daily reminders.

by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Replies (31-40):
Lishes
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:50 PM

She's busy with friends.  I'll be back to post later.

summerbear
by Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I love this one!! I need to make it happen more often!!

eevers55
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:52 PM

I love my daughter's confidence, her ability to find the good in every situation, the way she can make my day just with a smile.

She loves the way I can comfort her in almost every situation, how I really listen to what she says

Caramel824
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM
I tell her my scalp is very dry also and I grease her and her buddies up,I say her memory is WAY better than mine that girl has an EYE for detail!!she says I'm OLD and FAT so I snatch her purse and make her chase me"EXERCISE",I like to hear her sing,and dance,also praise her reading skills.SHE wants to be tall like me and teach her how to dance,she said i think you dance better than me momma can you teach me!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trekkiechic
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 3:12 PM

she said I'm nice, I play with her, I let her play games on my computer, she said she likes my shirt and my hair also...lol...

I told her I think she's beautiful, and smart, talented, and funny, and fun to play with.

jmegee
by Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 3:14 PM

My girls say I am funny, pretty and smart. I did nt get much more than that due to their age. I tell them every day How smart, Creative, generous, beautiful, etc. I also compliment them on actions like when they share, hug,kiss and give nice compliments to each other. I am a HUGE supporter of the compliments :)

BeccaBear11
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 3:44 PM
This sounds like a good way to appreciate the things you sometimes forget.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I said to my 3 ½-year-old daughter: I love how inquisitive you are. You find a problem, and you want to solve it. You find something you don't understand or know about, you want to learn more. I'm very proud of you.

My 3 ½-year-old daughter said to me: I just love you, Mommy. I like your bones and how your heart goes tick tick tick and keeps you alive.

slightlyperfect

PhyllisGB
by Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 4:02 PM

will do this when she returns this weekend!  <3

MichelleSw
by Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 4:04 PM
My daughter and I compliment each other ALL the time. Everyday I tell her many times how beautiful, smart, and funny she is. I tell her she has my heart and she says I have hers. She tells me I'm the best mom is the whole Jesus earth world and I'm beautiful and gorgeous. We have battles on who is more beautiful with my answer being her and hers being me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)