Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My girls are still really young. Our time together consists of watching a movie together, playing Dance Central, running errands together, play board games, paint their nails, or simply reading books.

Someday I would like to go out and do more with them, hiking, lunch dates, and shopping trips. More age appropriate things as they get older.

What do you do during your Mother/Daugter Time?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 6:00 AM
Replies (21-25):
TurboMom81
Nothing like getting your hopes dashed and your dreams trampled all over. I'm sure some miserable person is quite pleased to hear about that.
Yesterday at 2:55 AM
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 2:58 PM
I'm going to do some baking tonight! Should be fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofkandb
by Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 10:54 AM

DD is 4.  She is such a diva, so shopping trips, manicures and pedis, and going out for lunch or a tea party is already a lot of the fun outings we have.  But cuddling up and watching a movie is also some of our favorite things to do!  

MomIsBlessed
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 1:57 PM

My daughter is almost 4 now! We like to play dress-up, have a "spa day"-we do our hair, nails and makeup. We like to go for walks, visit the local duck pond and shopping. I read to her every night before bed and she helps me in the kitchen(she has her own toy kitchen) & we do dishes and cook together. 

Chymerra
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 9:50 AM

We have "Snuggle Night" 3 times a week, after my DS goes to bed. We watch TV together, she reads me a book and we talk about how the day went.

Kmakksmom
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 3:30 PM
That sounds like our Mommy Daughter times!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)