Raising Confident Daughters Day 5: Self-Esteem Scavenger Hunt
Go on a little scavenger hunt with your daughter. Use the list of scavenger hunt clues below, or make your own and set a time limit to find all of the items and fulfill all of the tasks. Invite friends or family members to participate for double the fun.
• Find a photo of when you were happy or acting silly
• Clip a headline that mentions a woman making the news in science, math or politics
• Sing your favorite song lyric
• Unearth a favorite birthday card you received
• Write a thank-you note to a parent, mentor or teacher
• Call a relative you haven’t spoken to in a while
• Perform a random act of kindness
• Give someone a compliment in person, face-to-face
• Discover an interesting fact about your parent(s) that you didn’t know before
• Ask a parent, mentor or teacher what life was like when they were your age.
What's on your scavenger hunt list? Have you ever done something like this?