Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Confident Daughters Day 6: Positive Playlist

Posted by   + Show Post

Everyone loves music! Create a soundtrack of songs your daughter enjoys and that make her feel good. She can listen to it to get pumped up for an important event like a soccer game or dance recital, or turn it on whenever she needs a lift.  

What's on your daughter’s playlist?

listening to tunes

Did you miss Day 5's activity? Here it is! Don't forget, you need to respond to 10 of the challenge posts to be entered to win the $50 gift card! Sign up here for daily reminders.

by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Replies (81-83):
Maries_Mom23
by Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Right now, she's really into One Direction, Katy Perry and anything pop sounding.  

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Love it
TIPTONTNSAHM
by Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I built a playlist for ipod of music  at the begining of the yr so we just updated a few songs and added some songs that were better set to a playlist called party or dance mix just for us to dance to when boys are gone for the day. She really loves some of my hubs music and some of my oldies from the 80's. It shocked me. She likes new stuff too like Eric Hutchinson, coldplay, Jonas Bros, Taylor swift, Carly Rae Jepsen and Selena Gomez. We never let her watch the videos on mtv. But they have a pop girl channel from Europe. They feature good videos that I allow her to watch. They will show a girl show like saddle club and then they will show a music video on a commerical. Some times we get up and dance or stretch when the videos come on to keep us from veggie out this summer eventhough it's so hot out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN