Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Confident Daughters Day 6: Positive Playlist

Posted by   + Show Post

Everyone loves music! Create a soundtrack of songs your daughter enjoys and that make her feel good. She can listen to it to get pumped up for an important event like a soccer game or dance recital, or turn it on whenever she needs a lift.  

What's on your daughter’s playlist?

listening to tunes

Did you miss Day 5's activity? Here it is! Don't forget, you need to respond to 10 of the challenge posts to be entered to win the $50 gift card! Sign up here for daily reminders.

by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Replies (31-40):
summerbear
by Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:06 PM

She has a lot of Christian artists on hers. As well as Katy Perry and Taylor Swift.

jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:07 PM

her Ipod .. templpe run usually and her music 

kyfiregirl
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:12 PM

amazing grace

my immortal

anything by martina mcbride

taylor swift stuff

Roo1234
by Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I'm not sure of all her musical tastes but know that Bon Jovi's song "Blame it on the Love of ROck n' Roll" would be on the list.  

Caramel824
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:21 PM
My daughter lives jibbs does your chain hang low,you should see her drop it like it's HOT,and I know this is for girls but my son does the teach me how to dougie excellent!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ldmrmom
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:27 PM

DD, age 7 1/2, has a long list of music she loves. I made sure, however, to drop "In my daughter's eyes" on her iPod, in addition to the feel good music she already had asked for - One Directions "What Makes You Beautiful", Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful" and a host of others. I also made sure to include Rascal Flatt's "My Wish."

Other than that, she gets pumped up for activity with the same stuff most kids her age (and many adults mine!) do - Adele, Hot Chelle Rae's Tonight, Tonight, Taio Cruz's "Dynamite", etc.

MichelleSw
by Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Alvin and the chipmunks chipwrecked, ONE DIRECTION (yes, she's got that infection), Kid's bop :) We put up YouTube with One Direction & others and jam out little hearts out ot until mommy has no energy left LOL.

Chris3kids1dog
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:41 PM

My daughter is singing and dancing all the time here are a few she loves she has songs on her ipod already for her

Call me maybe

Christina Aguilera

Justine Bieber

Adele

Monkeylicious
by Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Perfect timing -will be going through this thread later as I am filling an iPod shuffle I won with music for my girls (5 and almost 8)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Radarma
by Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:46 PM

My daughter is nuts for Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez...

DD also loves Kelly Clarkson, Adele, and HIP HOP.

OHHHH...the hip hop. lol

In all honesty, most of her taste in music makes me want ear plugs. And they are the kind of tunes where if ya hear it once, it stays and plays in your head ALLL DAAAAY LOOOONG. It is sometimes known as "bubble gum" music.

And I am getting OLD. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN