Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To Be Master Of One's Self, One Must Know One's Self, How Well Do You Know You?

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:04 AM
  • 10 Replies

by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel that I know myself very well. Much of this comes with age and experience.

Kiwismommy19
by Wendy on Jul. 17, 2012 at 11:28 AM

I know myself very well.

SlightlyPerfect
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd say I'm a metacognitive thinker, yeah.

slightlyperfect

Mrs.Andrews
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Pretty darn well.

KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

With every passing day I can say that I am getting to know who I am more and more.  Sometimes it's hard for me to define who I am? I know that I'm am a proud mother and supportive wife.

However at times I have to sit down and really think about who I am and what do I want out of life, I reassess myself often to see if my life style is in harmony with the goals I set for myself to be sure that I'm on the right track, to obtain my goals.

I love the concept of knowing me.  The person that I am I love very much, But I'm in the process of re-creating me and the qualities that make me unique I will do more to perfect.

I know it will be perfection only in the relative sense but I love to strive to be the best that I can be and always look for ways to improve myself.

So Who am I? I am a woman of deep thought and care, with a desire and passion for self examination and improvement.

4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm probably a little older than some of you moms so I'd say I know myself pretty well now.  When I first became a mom. not so much. 

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm only 21 so I'm learning all the time. But I'm really learning to trust myself
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kurtkamkaitsmom
by Kerry on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I  know myself pretty well... :O)

kirbymom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I would say that I know myself somewhat because as life is ever changing and as we grow older, we are also ever changing, changing our views, our thoughts and the way we think. We change our opinions, we change what we believe in and sometimes even who we believe in.  We are, hopefully, ever deepening who we are. 

I firmly believe that if we feel we have come to the end of who and what we are, then we really didn't have a clue about ourselves at all.  So, yes, I know myself a little, but I am also still learning about who I am as I change and as I grow older. 

Kmakksmom
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Very well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)