Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Confident Daughters Day 7: Beauty All Around You

Posted by   + Show Post

Using a camera, video recorder or both, take an expedition and capture all of the beautiful things you're thankful for in people, places, nature...anything! Then, create a slideshow or movie for a feel-good film you can pop in whenever your daughter needs a little boost.

What will you be taking pictures of? Feel free to share some here!

Did you miss yesterday's activity? Here it is! Don't forget, you need to respond to 10 of the challenge posts to be entered to win the $50 gift card! Sign up here for daily reminders.

by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Replies (81-89):
workinm0mmy
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Family like grandma and little brother. Our house. Her room. Food on the fridge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephanieG31
by Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:17 PM

We will probably take pictures of the dogs being cute,her dad and brother being silly,trees and wildlife,and she loves to take pictures of her toys set up like barbies, or pet shop animals.

NavyBussGirl
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 3:15 AM

We just got back from a road trip and we stopped at so many obscure things and took pictures at them lol

jmegee
by Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:18 AM
I actually do this now and it works. I take pics of everyday things we do and I save animal, princesses, fairies, and flowers. Then we look at them together. O will ask ask my kids what color, what is it. Does it fly jump etc. It pulls them out of their funk or sadness almost everytime.
Flaca43
by Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Aww. . I like this! I'm going to take pictures of family, friends, the sky, flowers, etc.

lilezkimo
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:19 PM
My daughter wanted to grow a garden so we did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoyJoy
by Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:56 PM

family and nature

Maries_Mom23
by Member on Jul. 26, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Love this one!  I'm always taking pics of them!  When it's not blazing hot out (it's now 97!), we take walks and take pics of flowers and clouds we see.  

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:10 PM
We have a beautiful lake right outside we will be getting some photos of
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN