Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Confident Daughters Day 7: Beauty All Around You

Posted by   + Show Post

Using a camera, video recorder or both, take an expedition and capture all of the beautiful things you're thankful for in people, places, nature...anything! Then, create a slideshow or movie for a feel-good film you can pop in whenever your daughter needs a little boost.

What will you be taking pictures of? Feel free to share some here!

Did you miss yesterday's activity? Here it is! Don't forget, you need to respond to 10 of the challenge posts to be entered to win the $50 gift card! Sign up here for daily reminders.

by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Replies (51-60):
MaddieLainesMom
by Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 9:04 PM

LuLu decided she wanted to do a "People We Love" slideshow. So it'll include our family, friends, and silly pictures of the two of us. Here are a few of the ones we already picked!

LuLu and I being silly at our favorite clothing store!

LuLu and her daddy

LuLu and my bf Grant

LuLu and Aunt Mary Ashley

LuLu with her "Aunt" Liz and "Aunt" Charity

LuLu and her best friend Madalyn

And lastly, LuLu and our cat Marilyn

christi34
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Quoting earthangel1967:

Most importantly My soulmate/bff love of my life husband Todd who is an exceptional father to our 5 kids, and our 5 kids - 2 sons Jesse 25 and Elijah 17 and 3 daughters 18 1/2, 20 and 23 and our animal babies Oriental shorthair cat Cherish Bliss and cockatiel bird Medley. We are grateful for SO Much more than that but it's all just icing on the cake.

Beautiful Family!!

christi34
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

LuLu decided she wanted to do a "People We Love" slideshow. So it'll include our family, friends, and silly pictures of the two of us. Here are a few of the ones we already picked!

LuLu and I being silly at our favorite clothing store!

LuLu and her daddy

LuLu and my bf Grant

LuLu and Aunt Mary Ashley

LuLu with her "Aunt" Liz and "Aunt" Charity

LuLu and her best friend Madalyn

And lastly, LuLu and our cat Marilyn

Just gorgeous!!!!

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Quoting christi34:

Quoting earthangel1967:

Most importantly My soulmate/bff love of my life husband Todd who is an exceptional father to our 5 kids, and our 5 kids - 2 sons Jesse 25 and Elijah 17 and 3 daughters 18 1/2, 20 and 23 and our animal babies Oriental shorthair cat Cherish Bliss and cockatiel bird Medley. We are grateful for SO Much more than that but it's all just icing on the cake.

Beautiful Family!!

thank youhugs

Blinksssss YVONNE

christi34
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Amber and Alex and Alesha in the background.

Andre', Amber, Alex, Alesha

Alesha

Amber

Bella (Big Momma)

Mittens and Tiger

Andre

Me

Alex

Mary (my mom)

Bear

Sweety (our neighbor's dog) she is always coming over to play with Bella!!

AzariahsMother
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I see this post early today, and DD and I took out some time after cheer to do this this evening.  We were able to take pictures of a butterfly, garden, sun going down, tress, and etc.  It was like our own mini nature hike within our neighborhood.  This was really a lot of fun, and DD and I enjoyed spending the time together.

SlightlyPerfect
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I loved this!

My Lulu learned about science today at our local science center. Here she is in the acoustics area:

Not as poised as your Lulu.... ;)

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

LuLu decided she wanted to do a "People We Love" slideshow.

slightlyperfect

jmegee
by Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 10:59 PM
I am going to let them pick for being so small. They have great eyes and imaginations for the little things. Keep you posted.
tracy211
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:49 AM

I have a camera practically glued to my hands. I take thousands (literall) of pics a year!  I love taking pics of EVERYTHING to do with my kids.

kurtkamkaitsmom
by Kerry on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:54 AM

I love taking pictures of  my kiddos....  when we go on vacations 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)