Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Confident Daughters Day 9: Girls in the Lead

Posted by   + Show Post

Let your daughter teach you a new skill. Try doing a project together like jewelry making or pottery, or ask her to show you how to do something you normally wouldn't, like play video games or learn to text. 

What can your daughter teach you?

teacher

Did you miss yesterday's activity? Here it is! Don't forget, you need to respond to 10 of the challenge posts to be entered to win the $50 gift card! Sign up here for daily reminders.

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Replies (51-60):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:36 PM

My teen is reteaching algebra lol 

PhyllisGB
by Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:09 PM

She shows me stuff on her ipad and even though I have an IT degree, she sometimes knows more than I do!

HamBergerMama
by Stacy on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:19 PM
This!

Quoting mommy2kaelynn:

My daughter is only 5, however, she is teaching me each and every day how to let go of work, computers, phones, and to just play and have more fun. To enjoy her while she is little and WANTS to play with me!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kurtkamkaitsmom
by Kerry on Jul. 19, 2012 at 9:50 PM

my daughter taught me   to play some video games

sexiyesi
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:43 PM
She likes to teach me how to pose for pictures! Lol she says I have tilt my head to the side, smile, one hand on my hip, and stick my knee out! She is so funny!!! Love her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaddieLainesMom
by Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:08 AM

LuLu is teaching me how to play Temple Run on the iPad. I know how to play, but every time she (she's 5 by the way!) beats me. Her high score is about 250,000! She said, "Mommy, I'll teach how to win Temple Run finally!" Lol.

tracy211
by New Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Mine teaches me how to do my hair and all that other girly stuff that I was never interested in.  I'm not really interested now, but it's good to do something together that she's in charge of.  She loves it!

Artistachica
by Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Shes teaching me not to be so shy

Mrs.Andrews
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:37 AM

She is teaching me patients on a very regular basis.

Oampy
by New Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 3:28 AM

My daughter is teaching me how to dance & sing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)