Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daughter, What comes to your mind when you see this word?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Replies (31-40):
KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:32 PM

simple smile

Quoting HamBergerMama:

Thats Kalea too!

Quoting heather4511:

Nope this is just her around the house dress up attire. LOL

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Awww!  So cute, is she all dressed up for a shool play? because she looks so awsome, I love those colors.

Quoting heather4511:

My daughter :)

SlightlyPerfect
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

My heart outside my body, beating inside her body.

slightlyperfect

Kiwismommy19
by Wendy on Jul. 23, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Ki

Kyra :)
Sometimes when I'm talking about her to someone and say "my daughter", I get that "holy shit I'm a mom and have a daughter" feeling. I'm still in awe sometimes that there's this amazingly awesome girl that calls me mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Why did this beautiful reply nearly bring tears to my eyes? Wow, that was so lovely. Thank you for sharing.

Quoting Kiwismommy19:

Ki

Sometimes when I'm talking about her to someone and say "my daughter", I get that "holy shit I'm a mom and have a daughter" feeling. I'm still in awe sometimes that there's this amazingly awesome girl that calls me mom.

Mrs.Andrews
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I think of my Mom when I see the word Daughter. I'm not sure why though.

TurboMom81
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I think of these two amazing beautiful people who are a part of ME and call me Mom.  I look at them and watch them interact and it just blows me away. 

Mel0dy
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:22 PM

My Baby girl, the person who keeps a smile on my face even on the ruffest days. The person who makes me be the best person I can be.  The only person I can't live without. shes perfect and full of life and I am proud and lucky to call her my daughter.  She amazing and I love everything about her.

Mel0dy
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Quoting Kiwismommy19:

Ki

I get that feeling aswell :) It's such a amazing feeling eh?

Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:55 PM

brunett34
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I think of a sweet loving child. One who you love to be around and talk to about girly things. One who loves to get thier hair done by their mom. Someone to go shopping with and have fun with while trying on clothes and shoes. I love my daughters and sons. My girls are so fun to talk with and laugh with about silly things only girls talk about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)