Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your DD play make believe or  (if they are "too old") did they?

Blessed Mommy to: Angel Baby : 07/08/08  Alexander Jayce:05/21/09 Kalea Brielle: 06/03/10 Michael Zachary 09/22/11 Angel Baby: 07/02/12

My adventerous life!

by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Replies (11-19):
KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:02 PM

My ds does pretends a lot he has a pretty creative imagination, just today he was using a paint brush with water and pretending to put tattoos on me and his brother.

And I have to admit the nice cold water felt good too, LOL...

HamBergerMama
by Stacy on Jul. 23, 2012 at 9:36 PM

hahahah thats AWESOME!!!!!

Quoting Harris06:

I was about to post a story but it fits under this heading so I'll post it here...

So McKenna has a great imagination and is always pretending something. Well, at church yesterday McKenna's class was pretending that they were on a train ride around the zoo and were pointing out what they see and all. You know, "I see a lion! I see a monkey!" Well, the teacher noticed that McKenna wasn't saying anything and she asked McKenna what she saw and McKenna responded, "I don't see anything." So her teacher was like "Well, can you just pretend?" And McKenna goes "Oh, pretend? I see a giraffe!!" LOL SO funny! It is so McKenna, too! I mean, I can totally see and hear her saying that! LOL

Blessed Mommy to: Angel Baby : 07/08/08  Alexander Jayce:05/21/09 Kalea Brielle: 06/03/10 Michael Zachary 09/22/11 Angel Baby: 07/02/12

My adventerous life!

HamBergerMama
by Stacy on Jul. 23, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh Im sure!!!!!

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

My ds does pretends a lot he has a pretty creative imagination, just today he was using a paint brush with water and pretending to put tattoos on me and his brother.

And I have to admit the nice cold water felt good too, LOL...

My adventerous life!

HamBergerMama
by Stacy on Jul. 23, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I know right? I could sit and watch them for hours!

Quoting 4kidz916:

My kids used to play make believe.  I loved to sit and watch. 

My adventerous life!

TurboMom81
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Allora has a VERY vivid imagination! She comes up to me tells all kinds of wild stories about things her GRandfather did with her. I still don't know who this "Grandfather" is though because her GRandpa is very much alive, and my husband's Dad has been out of the picture since my Husband was 3 years old.

ldmrmom
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 12:29 PM

One of her favorite playground games is "wolves." She and a few of her friends apparently have wolf alteregos. ;) This week she's got a whole thing going with dragons and knights that she roped her brother into.

When she's not playing, she's using writing her own stories (to date she has a few dozen 'books' she's written out in notebooks and scraps of papers), drawing, creating with whatever bits and pieces she can find, etc. She is very, very good about tapping into her imagination.

She's 7 1/2.

la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Yes, every day

OliviasMommy17
by Melissa on Jul. 24, 2012 at 4:05 PM

All day every day. Her imagination is crazy. I love that she uses it for everything.

Kmakksmom
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 5:42 PM

They loved to play dressup when they were younger...a couple of them still do...and they have great imaginations :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN