Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boy Crazy

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 9:45 PM
  • 22 Replies

My girls are too young right now but if your daughter is old enough, is she boy crazy? Were you boy crazy as a tween/teen? 

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TurboMom81
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:17 PM

My 6 year old is in love with Justin Bieber! Does that count? LOL

Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Tooooo funny!!!

Quoting TurboMom81:

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

TurboMom81
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Yeah, she's a trip!

Quoting Harris06:

Tooooo funny!!!

Quoting TurboMom81:

wedding ticker

Mrs.Andrews
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 11:45 PM

My girls are too young too. Although my 10 month old can be quite the flirt with some guys. 

I was not boy crazy at all and I have a really hard time understanding girls who are. Especially the crazed celebrity crushes.

AzariahsMother
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 8:19 AM
DD is 12 and has loke the same boy for 3 years now. The mother and I are good friends, but I wouldnt say boy crazy because they dont talk or text all the time. Maybe once or twice a week. They may hang outside with other friends, but never alone. They are not BF/GF only friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:54 AM

My 20 yo went through that stage in her early teen years.  She's now in college and isn't interested in a relationship.  She's concentrating on getting her education and a career then she says she'll start looking again.  lol   My 15 yo is definitely at the boy crazy stage but she's shy so she does pursue any boys, she is just interested in them.  My 9 yo is too young. 

4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:56 AM

My 9 yo used to be in love with Justin, now it's One Direction.  lol

Quoting TurboMom81:

TurboMom81
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 4:54 PM
She has not listened to One Direction yet. I still don't know how she got into JB. She just came home from school back in February and would not shut up about him! So I bought his CD. We both love his new song "As Long As You Love Me"

Quoting 4kidz916:

My 9 yo used to be in love with Justin, now it's One Direction.  lol

Quoting TurboMom81:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HamBergerMama
by Stacy on Jul. 25, 2012 at 8:52 PM
So Kalea is 2. I asked her one Sunday what she did in Sunday School. Her response: " I played momma, with booooooooys " with the sweetest little smile.

So no she isn't boy crazy... Yet, but I feel like I might have my hands full with her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 25, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Mine are too but my (almost) 1 year old, whew, she is going to be a handful for her daddy if she keeps up the bashful coyness. haha

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

My girls are too young too. Although my 10 month old can be quite the flirt with some guys. 

I was not boy crazy at all and I have a really hard time understanding girls who are. Especially the crazed celebrity crushes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN