Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sick baby

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:16 AM
  • 11 Replies
So today at Vacation Bible School was interesting...we had a little girl get sick. She is 2, poor baby. I had to go hunt down her mom and everything. Then this evening MY 2 year old threw up during dinner. She threw up again in her sleep tonight. Thank God I have tummy sleepers! My mom is the preschool minister at church so she checked her email and messages...4 out of the 6 children in they class have been throwing up since this morning, including the initial little girl. Fun stuff, huh? So far there is no fever with McKaela so depending on how the rest of the night goes will determine if she gets to go to the last day festivities tomorrow. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kurtkamkaitsmom
by Kerry on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:19 AM

awe, I hope your little ones feels better soon...

I hope  all the little ones feel better...

feel better

Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:47 AM
Thank you!

Quoting kurtkamkaitsmom:

awe, I hope your little ones feels better soon...

I hope  all the little ones feel better...

feel better

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:59 AM

Sounds like you've had a rough night.  I hope she's feeling better this morning. 

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Awe that's no fun! Get better little girl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I get so paranoid about sending my kids to sunday school and other kid activities for that very reason. I'm really dreading when my oldest starts school because of all the bugs she will be bringing home. 

Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:12 PM
It's all a part of life. It sucks but it happens. My girls don't get sick too often and they go to dance and gym and Sunday school and everything regularly. They always have. They have great immune systems...most of the time. Haha

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I get so paranoid about sending my kids to sunday school and other kid activities for that very reason. I'm really dreading when my oldest starts school because of all the bugs she will be bringing home. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Oh it was a rough one. I'm tired. My day began at 630 after beig up every few hours. I really need to get them well and my husband well (he's still recovering from surgery and pneumonia) and after that HE is taking the girls and letting me sleep. He has slept all day today. And yesterday. And the day before. Basically the last 3 weeks. I am exhausted.

Quoting 4kidz916:

Sounds like you've had a rough night.  I hope she's feeling better this morning. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Megan on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Thank you! McKaela still has a temp of 100.0 and Maisie of 100.3. *whew* AND I feel terrible Because I think that Maisie got my cold as well. So poor thig has been throwing up all not (but Not at all today so far!!) and has been sneezing and runny nose and congestion. Poor baby. That part is my fault. :(

Quoting heather4511:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 4:55 PM

I hope everyone gets better soon!

Quoting Harris06:

It's all a part of life. It sucks but it happens. My girls don't get sick too often and they go to dance and gym and Sunday school and everything regularly. They always have. They have great immune systems...most of the time. Haha

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Awe It's going around. It has to run It's course

Quoting Harris06:

Thank you! McKaela still has a temp of 100.0 and Maisie of 100.3. *whew* AND I feel terrible Because I think that Maisie got my cold as well. So poor thig has been throwing up all not (but Not at all today so far!!) and has been sneezing and runny nose and congestion. Poor baby. That part is my fault. :(

Quoting heather4511:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)