Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What made you laugh today?

SlightlyPerfect
Believe me. If you want to do something, you will. Excuses are not reasons.
Today at 8:04 AM
Posted by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:43 PM
  • 16 Replies

Well...?

slightlyperfect

by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviasMommy17
by Melissa on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:27 PM

My husband and daughter building a castle with her blocks. Then Olivia running into the blocks knocking them over.

HamBergerMama
by Stacy on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM

At one point we were at my in-laws and Michael (10 mo) had wondered off crawling while DH and I were attending to Kalea. Alex went to find him, and couldn't so he comes to me and says very matter of factly." Mommy! I can't find Michael, I think he fell in the potty. We better go buy a new Michael!" 

Alex has a weird paranoia with Michael falling in the potty so the lid must always be closed and the doors shut =P

SlightlyPerfect
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:44 PM

OMG! I love that. Your kids must have a great sibling relationship.

That reminds me of my daughter. Her first word was "uh-oh." (Error detection and evolution go, like, hand-in-hand!) And when we started potty training, she sort of "fell in" to the potty, and her first reaction was, "Don't flush!" I lost it, I laughed so hard. I thought that was the best thing ever. Not "I'm wet!" or "Ouch!" or "WTF?" It was pure instinct. KEEP ME ALIVE! I still laugh just thinking about it.

Quoting HamBergerMama:

At one point we were at my in-laws and Michael (10 mo) had wondered off crawling while DH and I were attending to Kalea. Alex went to find him, and couldn't so he comes to me and says very matter of factly." Mommy! I can't find Michael, I think he fell in the potty. We better go buy a new Michael!" 

Alex has a weird paranoia with Michael falling in the potty so the lid must always be closed and the doors shut =P

slightlyperfect

Kiwismommy19
by Wendy on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:39 AM

1-9

I ran across this while looking for other pictures around 1 am. Laughed my ass off :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kiwismommy19
by Wendy on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:40 AM
I've laughed probably a dozen times already today. Chuckled a few more. I laugh at a lot :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kiwismommy19
by Wendy on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Hahaha! I love her reaction!

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

OMG! I love that. Your kids must have a great sibling relationship.

That reminds me of my daughter. Her first word was "uh-oh." (Error detection and evolution go, like, hand-in-hand!) And when we started potty training, she sort of "fell in" to the potty, and her first reaction was, "Don't flush!" I lost it, I laughed so hard. I thought that was the best thing ever. Not "I'm wet!" or "Ouch!" or "WTF?" It was pure instinct. KEEP ME ALIVE! I still laugh just thinking about it.

Quoting HamBergerMama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Ahaha that's a good one!

Quoting Kiwismommy19:

1-9

I ran across this while looking for other pictures around 1 am. Laughed my ass off :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Haha that is so cute. An interesting paranoia. Imagine calling up a plumber for that situation :P

Quoting HamBergerMama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Nothing so far :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Quoting Supervane:

Nothing so far :-(

slightlyperfect

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)