Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's going on

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 12:06 AM
  • 3 Replies

I can't remember if I posted this here but my husband developed a nasty infection and has been readmitted to the hospital where they had to reinsert the chest tube. He is doing great and looks even better than he did when he got home the first time. It was quite the shock though. I mean, he went to his weekly follow-up and from there they admitted him immediately and took him right back to surgery. Luckily, my babysitter was not working and able to come right over and I had a friend take me up to the hospital because Mark's car was there. It was a crazy day. Initially, I thought that I would be fine with no help because he is not in ICU so the girls can go up there but, man...it wore me out that first day! haha So I succumbed and asked Mark's grandparents to come up and help and they have been wonderful! 

Anyway, that is what is going on with me! What's going on with you?? :)

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ladysharon72
by Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 5:48 AM
Not much here. Cleaning up the house. Watching the Olympics off and on. Posting on cafemom on my phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kiwismommy19
by Wendy on Aug. 2, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Wow. Sorry he got an infection.
Nothing much going on here. Hanging out with the kiddo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
When you find "The Interview" online...
Thursday at 9:25 PM
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Eek! How is he today?

Today? Playground, library, lunch, and then during naptime I get to be on the phone trying to coordinate closing on a house. I hate moving.

slightlyperfect

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN