Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter snuck in my bed tonight. I woke up to feed the baby and there she was. I feel like It's a jealousy thing though. She usually lays by me during a storm but there wasn't one tonight.

Do any of your kids try to sleep in your bed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:04 AM
Replies (11-20):
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:58 PM
They both do.
AzariahsMother
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:03 PM

No, and never has.  She has never snuck either.

SlightlyPerfect
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:06 PM

She will sleep with us when she's sick or has a bad dream during the night. At naptimes, I allow her to nap in our bed. I don't allow it otherwise.

slightlyperfect

JoJoBean8
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:45 PM

My dd does it every once in a while. Both kids nap at the same time in the afternoon so I have started napping with dd and that has stopped her from trying to sleep with us at night. 

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Oh lord if my DD mapped with me, none of us would nap. Her "indoor voice" is not so soft and she's squirmy :/

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

She will sleep with us when she's sick or has a bad dream during the night. At naptimes, I allow her to nap in our bed. I don't allow it otherwise.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Haha! Squirmy.

DD's an amazing napper. Now that I don't work, some days I lay in bed with her and we cuddle until she falls asleep. I absolutely love it. They grow up so fast, and I won't get this time back with her, so it's a nice time for us to talk. I'm just glad I get to be a SAHM for the next few years and can do this with her. No crazy morning commutes, we have quiet naptimes, we enjoy homemade meals, etc. Won't last forever.

But I won't do that at night. That's my & DH's time, you know? And I think DD is doing well with that.

Quoting heather4511:

Oh lord if my DD mapped with me, none of us would nap. Her "indoor voice" is not so soft and she's squirmy :/

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

slightlyperfect

tessiedawg
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Our 3yo dd will occasionally turn up next to the bed at 5 am and sleep with us for a few hours. She also naps w/ dh sometimes because he has a weird schedule and he loves spending any time with her even if its sleeping! I guess we are lucky to have it both ways. As long as she spends most of the time in her own bed, we don't sweat it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 7:20 PM

All the time.  I love it.

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Yours must not sleep like mine

Quoting Kmakksmom:

All the time.  I love it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charizma77
by Carissa on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:49 PM
My 2 oldest still come back every now and then. They are 7 and 5. My youngest is 7 mo. and sleeps in crib until morning I bring him back to our bed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN