Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When it comes to getting motivated, nothing is more important than setting goal.  Setting goals allows you to fix your attention on a single idea- something that you truly want to achieve, but will not achieve in the near future.

With that said, where do you want to be in the next five years? Is that thinking too far head in the future for you?

Why do you answer so?

by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Replies (11-20):
KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:09 PM

That sounds really good.

Quoting copperswifey:

I want to be certified and teaching. :)

Mrs.Andrews
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I think it is too far. I am focused on the next year. I want to get healthy, I have weight loss goals. Our family should be having some big changes. We are trying hard to pay off debt. I can't even imagine what 5 years from now will be like.

kellynh
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I want to be writing full time.
elasmimi
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I am 65 years old with multiple health problems. I just want to be alive in five years.

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Oh dear God I pray that you ive 5 years and way beyond.

Quoting elasmimi:

I am 65 years old with multiple health problems. I just want to be alive in five years.

JoJoBean8
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 8:22 PM
To have 1_2 more children. Be in a new house. Finally get a home birth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wish2Be
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 8:27 PM

In 5 years I hope to have my 2nd and last child. Live in a bigger home. Work from home or just be a stay home mom and live somewhat comfortably :)

Harris06
by Megan on Aug. 13, 2012 at 8:34 PM

The next five years are hard because we are a Navy family and getting ready to go back out to sea yet not finished our family so where my longterm goals are to go back and get my Masters degree and doctorate, I can't say that it will be in the next 5 years. 

Samanthamommy
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 11:40 PM

In 5 years I want to be a nurse. I just started school.

Kainalu55
by Malia on Aug. 15, 2012 at 2:42 AM

In 5 years, I hope to have purchased an investment property, or possibly have sold one and made some money!  We have been really interested in purchasing an investment property and that is our goal!

I also hope to have my blog be BIG by then with a great increase in fans and followers.  I do review and I truly  hope that by then I'll be getting opportunities to review the really big items!

I hope to add one more child to our family within those 5 years as well, then after that I will be done!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN