Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does Your Daughter

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 10:18 AM
  • 22 Replies

Tend to lean toward typical female things.  Example: Sewing, crafting, cooking.  Or male things.  Example: Building, sports, cars..

Or do they do like to do both?

by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheBabyFactory4
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Both my DD loves girly things but also bugs and stuff. She wants to be an insectarium
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 10:58 AM
^^ I mean insecterian
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:37 PM

she's only 7 months but she LOVES shopping and clothes. lol she gets so excited. at this same age my son ould cry any time we went shopping. lol

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Hmm my dd is in the middle of that. She loves makeup, dresses, and doing her nails. But she also loves playing football/basketball and playing in mud like the boys do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TurboMom81
Nothing like getting your hopes dashed and your dreams trampled all over. I'm sure some miserable person is quite pleased to hear about that.
Yesterday at 2:55 AM
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:14 PM

THey both love to dress up and play princess. However my oldest will also play with bugs. She had a millipede crawling on her the other day and she told us it was her friend.  This is the same girl who is terrified of spiders, yellow jackets, and gnats! LOL

LilyBeansMom
by Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:53 PM
Dd1 is 7. She is totally a girly-girl most of the time. She wants to dress up "fancy", wear glitter, have pretties in her hair. She is crafty and loves to paint or color. And she thinks it's hilarious to fart in her bed and pull the covers over Daddy's head when he tucks her in or stick her stinky toes in his face and laugh her head off. She is great at baseball - but her mitt and bat are hot pink. She loves to build with blocks or play in the mud. I think she is a pretty great mix!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaddieLainesMom
by Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Mostly girls stuff, but she also likes to build things. She makes Barbie houses a lot and tries to re-purpose stuff for furniture and decorations. Still pretty girly! 

Mrs.Andrews
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:24 PM

She is only 3. So far she loves to help with anything and everything boy or girl related.

Bob192
by Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 5:37 PM

My oldest daughter likes both.  She likes to dress up and fix her hair, put on make up/nail polish.  She also likes to hang with dad and build things and catch bugs.  My youngest is all girl!

Rushn311
by Cindy on Aug. 13, 2012 at 7:05 PM

female things such as crafting but she likes to play sports which really can go both ways as far as gender goes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)