Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When was the last time you hugged your daughter?

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 6:55 PM
  • 31 Replies
How long ago?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kiwismommy19
by Wendy on Aug. 16, 2012 at 6:56 PM
I hugged Ki yesterday morning before she got on the bus. I'll see her again Sunday afternoon once I'm off work and pick her up from her dad's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acrogodess
by Lissette on Aug. 16, 2012 at 6:57 PM
I hugged her this morning before I left for work
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma4vr
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 6:57 PM

this morning when i dropped her off at daycare... :)

Kiwismommy19
by Wendy on Aug. 16, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Her dad sometimes drops by work with her. So I may score a hug or two tomorrow or saturday :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rebeccab1966
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 6:59 PM

About an hour ago!  She had a friend over, and I know this little girl's family is really struggling financially.  Her friend commented how much she liked this sundress in her closet.  My daughter asked me if she could give it to her friend, that she had plenty of clothes and it would make her happy if her friend could have it.  I gave her a giant hug and told her she was awesome.  Her little friend just lit up when she gave her the dress!

Kiwismommy19
by Wendy on Aug. 16, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Why under 8?

Quoting Awsumsauce:

But for children under 8 twice a day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kiwismommy19
by Wendy on Aug. 16, 2012 at 7:00 PM
That was sweet of her :)

Quoting rebeccab1966:

About an hour ago!  She had a friend over, and I know this little girl's family is really struggling financially.  Her friend commented how much she liked this sundress in her closet.  My daughter asked me if she could give it to her friend, that she had plenty of clothes and it would make her happy if her friend could have it.  I gave her a giant hug and told her she was awesome.  Her little friend just lit up when she gave her the dress!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladysharon72
by Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 7:07 PM
This afternoon when she came home from school. I hug her every chance I get.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 8:28 PM

My oldest left to go back to college this afternoon and I hugged her goodbye.  I hugged my youngest before school this morning and my 15 yo at bedtime last night (same with my son). 

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2012 at 8:54 PM

What a thoughtful, caring thing to do. You must be so proud.

Quoting rebeccab1966:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN