Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you want your daughter to achieve?

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:43 AM
  • 46 Replies

What goals do you have for your daughter's life?

girl giving flower

by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TurboMom81
Peace and quiet. A chance to be alone with my thoughts. Not always a good idea....
Friday at 5:39 PM
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:44 PM
To live happy, full, successful live!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:30 PM

My oldest is in her third year of college so her goal now is to  graduate with a bachelor's degree then go 1 extra year to achieve her masters. 

4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I hope my 15 yo will complete high school and college and experience her goal of operating her own beauty salon. 

4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:32 PM

And I  hope my 5th grader can just make it out of this grade.  So far this year is hard!!  

4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:33 PM

But seriously, I want them all to be healthy and happy and I support them in all of their goals. 

Kiwismommy19
by Wendy on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:09 PM
My goals for her are for her to meet the ones she sets for herself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JSKKP831
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
My worst fear is that they'll fall into the cycle I've worked so hard to bring myself out of so that I could be a good influence on my children and give them the best life possible. I had a very dysfunctional childhood riddled with drugs, alcoholism, and all forms of abuse. I'm one of the very few that didn't take that same road. So, my ultimate dream is to see my children rise above it all. Yes, it would be wonderful if my children grew up to become successful career persons, but honestly that would be far beyond my expectations. If they make it just a little bit further than I did, I'd feel like I did right by them.
MomTiara19
by Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:46 AM

She is very smart and I hope she keeps up her grades and makes it into a good college one day.

~Tia

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Her goal is to become a research veterinarian and my goal is to help her achieve that by guiding her and being a good role model. I hope that she'll be able to achieve her career goals, but also be a well rounded, confident, content, strong woman

kellynh
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 9:03 AM
To be self supportive!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN