Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

These were so cute I wanted to share. They're from  http://www.zazzle.com/girlscantwhat/art

Cute tshirts and other items.

Light Pink Female Boxing posters

Light Pilot Girl posters

Light Karate Girl posters
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Replies (31-36):
HamBergerMama
by Stacy on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Yeah, there is a very big difference between chivalry and chauvinism :-(

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Nope, definitely not. These guys truly believe they are better people because they have penises. They are the dumbest people I know. Although I really don't mind chivalry. I think it's great. 

Quoting HamBergerMama:

I should say that doesn't sound like what you experienced though.

Quoting HamBergerMama:

Now, I have had guys not allow me to lift heavy things, or pump my gas. But not because they felt I was inept, but out of service to me because they valued me and my friendship. Some call it chivalry :-)

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I had a boss like that and my Mom's ex-husband was that way. It was horrible. Oh and when I worked at UPS most of the male staff on my shift were that way. My first day the guy training me kept talking about how the damn females shouldn't be working here.

Quoting HamBergerMama:

Maybe I'm the only one, but I have never met a man who actually believed women can't do something.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

When you look at the things women do that men can't. You know, grow a child inside them, give birth, feed a child with their body. It blows my mind that men think/thought women are weak and the lesser sex.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Those are cute!  Girls can do anything as long as they put their minds to it. :)

slw123
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:55 PM

How cute!

ceciliam
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Cute!

Kainalu55
by Malia on Sep. 22, 2012 at 6:31 PM

cute!!

mrswillie
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 8:22 AM

cute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)