Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Artist songs dedicated to their children

TurboMom81
Nothing like getting your hopes dashed and your dreams trampled all over. I'm sure some miserable person is quite pleased to hear about that.
Today at 2:55 AM
Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:16 PM
  • 14 Replies

Here are a few that I absolutely love

If I Could- Ray Charles  I danced to this with my Dad at my Wedding

In My Arms-Plumb

Steven Curtis Chapman- Cinderella

Steven Curtis Chapman- Heaven is the Face

Lullabye(goodnight my Angel)

What are some good ones that you can think of?

by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maimutsa
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I absolutely love Ballerina Girl by Lionel Richie and Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton. My husband is a musician and he`s done one for his son( from a previous relationship) and he`s working on one fr our daughter. Will share when its done

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Aug. 26, 2012 at 11:11 AM

These are wonderful!

.Angelica.
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 12:18 PM

i don't think i've heard those songs. only  songs i can think of aren't happy. it's basically them apologizing to their kids for not being there because they are always touring.

TurboMom81
Nothing like getting your hopes dashed and your dreams trampled all over. I'm sure some miserable person is quite pleased to hear about that.
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Oh I'd love to hear it!

Quoting maimutsa:

I absolutely love Ballerina Girl by Lionel Richie and Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton. My husband is a musician and he`s done one for his son( from a previous relationship) and he`s working on one fr our daughter. Will share when its done

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TurboMom81
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Heaven is the Face is a sad one because he is writing about the loss of his daughter.

Quoting .Angelica.:

i don't think i've heard those songs. only  songs i can think of aren't happy. it's basically them apologizing to their kids for not being there because they are always touring.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 2:45 PM

:(

Quoting TurboMom81:

Heaven is the Face is a sad one because he is writing about the loss of his daughter.

Quoting .Angelica.:

KaylaMillar
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Tfs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by on Aug. 26, 2012 at 4:05 PM

There is one by the Dixie Chicks to her baby that died or something like that. And the one by Steven Curtis chapman when his daughter died. Those are the only ones I can think of unfortunately.

4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton is the only one I can think of right now. 

Kmakksmom
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I cry whenever I hear this one...

It's dedicated to his daughter, Angelica.  It's also the one that I think of whenever I think of my kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)