Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any man can make a baby, but it takes a real man to be a father...

Posted by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 10:14 AM
  • 23 Replies

My DH does some of the cutiest things with our children, what are some cute things your DH does with your children that makes you stand back and just smile?

by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Andrews
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 1:15 PM

My Husband took our 3 year old to see the avengers. It was his 3rd time seeing it but he wanted to take her on a special date. They love watching the cartoons together too. He recently got a shirt that has the iron man thing in the chest. Our 3 year old went to get the mail with him and said "Dad, you can be iron man and I will be iron man's kid. Fly iron man fly!" 

He does so much for and with our kids, but that is what popped in my head.

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Aww! That's so nice... and you baby made such a cute comment.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

My Husband took our 3 year old to see the avengers. It was his 3rd time seeing it but he wanted to take her on a special date. They love watching the cartoons together too. He recently got a shirt that has the iron man thing in the chest. Our 3 year old went to get the mail with him and said "Dad, you can be iron man and I will be iron man's kid. Fly iron man fly!" 

He does so much for and with our kids, but that is what popped in my head.

HamBergerMama
by Stacy on Aug. 27, 2012 at 1:27 PM
He is really good with them, they love horsing around, and when he isn't working, he reads them the bedtime story :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 1:28 PM

That's so nice. to see my dh sitting with our children and reading to them.

Quoting HamBergerMama:

He is really good with them, they love horsing around, and when he isn't working, he reads them the bedtime story :-)

MaddieLainesMom
by Member on Aug. 27, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Her dad isn't really involved too much and when he is I am not around. But my bf loves spending time with my DD. They always hang out and play together. Their new favorite thing i the ombie apocalyse. The other day they were devising a survival plan and my DD was assigning jobs for everyone that was over at the house. So she says," Aunt Liz can watch me and help get the zombies, Grant will get the zombies, LuLu (herself) will get the zombies and Mommy, don't worry I'll protect you!" 

They also both really love Abraham Lincoln. So they've been reading some book about him together. And they made Abe incoln beards the other day. 

TurboMom81
"They used to shout my name, now they whisper it"
Yesterday at 6:51 PM
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Holds them

HamBergerMama
by Stacy on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Right now the kids fave game with daddy is "rock the boat" he lays on the floor, they climb on his belly and rock back and forth.

Today they thought I should be the boat... We quickly decided to get out markers and paper instead :-p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Awww...how cute.

Quoting HamBergerMama:

Right now the kids fave game with daddy is "rock the boat" he lays on the floor, they climb on his belly and rock back and forth.

Today they thought I should be the boat... We quickly decided to get out markers and paper instead :-p

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I agree this is cute.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Awww...how cute.

Quoting HamBergerMama:

SlightlyPerfect
I've seen some people recover from financial bankruptcy, but I've yet to see someone recover from intellectual or moral bankruptcy.
Yesterday at 6:33 AM
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Right now I can hear him putting her jammies on her. They're giggling.

slightlyperfect

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN