Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We have done this before in my other group and it can be fun and a good way to let off some steam so I thought I'd try it here. It doesn't have to be anything serious, it can be "I eat a King size chocolate bar every night before bed", but give me some confessions of yours.

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Replies (41-48):
BabyTeki
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Me too. I actually dropped 30+ lbs and was doing great, but then I got pregnant and had 2 babies within 2 years and I'm back to square one

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I really want to lose weight but I don't try hard enough.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slw123
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:35 PM

I had a giant coke icee today even though I swore off of soda.

Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Same here! Mostly. I gained like 60 pounds with my first baby. 30 of it was baby and water weight. Spent over a year losing 30 pounds, had breast reduction surgery where they removed 9 pounds, then gained 10 pounds back during recovery. Got pregnant, only had 6 extra pounds after that pregnancy was over. Worked my butt off to lose weight but gained instead. So within 18 months of losing 30 pounds I had gained it all back and was exactly at the same weight I was when I started to lose the first time. Grr. So I'm down 20 pounds now which took a year and I've basically given up.

Wow, that was too long, sorry!

Quoting BabyTeki:

Me too. I actually dropped 30+ lbs and was doing great, but then I got pregnant and had 2 babies within 2 years and I'm back to square one

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

uriahadel
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:44 AM
I am on a strict diet due to my health problems and I have kept up with it til last night... I ate a chocolate ice cream cone... I am about to start my period and that is the only reason I ever crave chocolate :-(

Quoting cbgwatkins:

This is TOTALLY the same for me.  I do, then I don't, eat right & I can't seem to make myself find the time to exercise.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Samanthamommy
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I'm kind of nervous for the half marathon despite doing several before.

sakpoints
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

ditto

JoJoBean8
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I have a coffee addiction

JoJoBean8
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I am dairy free but still eat ice cream

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN