Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We have done this before in my other group and it can be fun and a good way to let off some steam so I thought I'd try it here. It doesn't have to be anything serious, it can be "I eat a King size chocolate bar every night before bed", but give me some confessions of yours.

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
Harris06
by Megan on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:10 AM

That's funny..

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

I demanded a rematch tonight in Candy Land against my 3-year-old. She still beat me again.

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Harris06
by Megan on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I get frustrated because even when I do try it takes forever to see any substantial results and I wond up just not caring anymore.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I really want to lose weight but I don't try hard enough.

Harris06
by Megan on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I eat very balanced and controlled, I don't snack, all that, but when it comes to actual working out....I have a 3, 2, and 1 year old, come 9pm I am exhausted!! And the older two don't take a nap anymore (well, the 2 year old does sometimes) so I can't couunt on that time. *sigh* I'm just tired. haha 

Quoting cbgwatkins:

This is TOTALLY the same for me.  I do, then I don't, eat right & I can't seem to make myself find the time to exercise.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Mrs.Andrews
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Same here. I can't stop caring because I can't hide the way I look and I want to be healthy so bad. But I have PCOS and it makes it VERY hard to lose weight. I started working out hard 5 days a week after my last baby was born. It was the first time in my life I actually tried hard. I gained 12 pounds before I gave up.

Quoting Harris06:

I get frustrated because even when I do try it takes forever to see any substantial results and I wond up just not caring anymore.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Mrs.Andrews
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 2:02 PM

It takes me like a month of barely eating and some light work outs to lose a pound. After a while I say screw being miserable for nothing. I know I need to work out hard, but I don't want to be in pain and miserable.

Quoting cbgwatkins:

This is TOTALLY the same for me.  I do, then I don't, eat right & I can't seem to make myself find the time to exercise.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Harris06
by Megan on Aug. 29, 2012 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I guess I used the wrong wording, it's not that I don't CARE about how I look, I just stop caring so much at that moment and build my confidence back up and then, of course, I go back to it. One of those brush yourself off and get back on the horse type things. 

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Same here. I can't stop caring because I can't hide the way I look and I want to be healthy so bad. But I have PCOS and it makes it VERY hard to lose weight. I started working out hard 5 days a week after my last baby was born. It was the first time in my life I actually tried hard. I gained 12 pounds before I gave up.

Quoting Harris06:

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Harris06
by Megan on Aug. 29, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I actually enjoyed watching 'Victorious' on Nick the other day when I babysat. 

4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 3:06 PM

I'm at work and I've been on CM alot today.  

Harris06
by Megan on Aug. 29, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I also like Doc McStuffins. 

jennafaery1980
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:56 AM
I skipped the 11th grade.... My whole adult life I've had recurring dreams/nightmares that I've been forced to go back to school b/c it was a mistake.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN