Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your Daughter's Thoughts....

Posted by   + Show Post

... about herself. What are Her thoughts about her self-confidence and how She feels about herself? Is she vocal or does she tend to keep things bottled up?  

undefined

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Replies (41-50):
kirbymom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I have 2 like this. My oldest and my youngest. Mirror reflections of one another. :)  

Quoting alliesmom112:

she is 4 and very vocal about everything. She says what comes to mind whenever it comes to mind

undefined

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:42 PM

We've talked about this. She says she feels self-confident in most situations, and I feel she does exhibit self confidence. She pretty vocal about her feelings, whatever they may be at the time.

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:44 PM

My 3 year old knows that she is "it" and she will tell you. LOL She's a mess. My 2 year old is the same way. And my 1 year old...well, if you ask her if she is pretty than she will nod and/or say "yes" so I guess she is the same as her sisters. haha

daerca574
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:48 PM
my daughter is very shy, modest, and humble. She isn't overly confident, but she does share alot with me.
jessicasmom1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Yes she is vocal :-) and keeps nothing inside she seems so grown up but is only 12 years old I like how confident she is 

kirbymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:16 PM

That she has learned to be vocal about herself is awesome. :)  My oldest is vocal too. :) 

Quoting SweetLuci:

We've talked about this. She says she feels self-confident in most situations, and I feel she does exhibit self confidence. She pretty vocal about her feelings, whatever they may be at the time.

undefined

kirbymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Weel, then they are starting out on the right track already!  Your doing such a great job!  :) 

Quoting Harris06:

My 3 year old knows that she is "it" and she will tell you. LOL She's a mess. My 2 year old is the same way. And my 1 year old...well, if you ask her if she is pretty than she will nod and/or say "yes" so I guess she is the same as her sisters. haha

undefined

kirbymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I think its that sharing with us that helps our daughters know that they are  okay  with themselves, especially when they are young because they watch our reactions on our face and know how proud of them we are.  :)

Quoting daerca574:

my daughter is very shy, modest, and humble. She isn't overly confident, but she does share alot with me.

undefined

kirbymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Aww ~ I love when a parent pays attention to their children. :) 

Quoting jessicasmom1:

Yes she is vocal :-) and keeps nothing inside she seems so grown up but is only 12 years old I like how confident she is 

undefined

Harris06
by Megan on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you so much! :)

Quoting kirbymom:

Weel, then they are starting out on the right track already!  Your doing such a great job!  :) 

Quoting Harris06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)