Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pride

SlightlyPerfect
5 nominations, and my answer is still no.
Yesterday at 9:03 AM
Posted by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM
  • 26 Replies

What is something your daughter has done recently that you are proud of? That she is proud of?

slightlyperfect

by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomTiara19
by Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 7:23 AM

My daughter age13 loves to bake and surprised my dh and I with homemade cupcakes.She is always doing sweet things like that:)

~Tia

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 11:30 AM

She helped get her baby brother to sleep this morning when he was super fussy. she was also proud that she listened to me and didnt eat her breakfast on my bed!

MommaTate
by Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 9:12 PM

She started school at the college that she has wanted, and worked toward, for about six years :)

SlightlyPerfect
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:10 AM

How was dropping her off at her dorm?

I remember that day. My mom cried. I was like, "Why are you doing that? You should be happy to ship me off."

Quoting MommaTate:

She started school at the college that she has wanted, and worked toward, for about six years :)

slightlyperfect

SlightlyPerfect
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:12 AM

My DD is 3, and I've been noticing lately that she'll test me and the limits I set, she'll get a little attitude, exert her autonomy, etc., but when she is with other kids and not constantly supervised by me, she is so well-behaved! It's crazy, actually. (She starts preschool tomorrow, and I want to see how that pans out with a teacher.) But, like your DD, when my DD listens and I acknowledge that, she's really proud of her self, and if I don't acknowledge it, she'll make sure to bring it to my attention!

Quoting heather4511:

She helped get her baby brother to sleep this morning when he was super fussy. she was also proud that she listened to me and didnt eat her breakfast on my bed!

slightlyperfect

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Oh my, my 5 has been testing the limits so much lately! Im hoping it was just end of the summer boredom. My dd too will say something like "mom did you see ..........."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Megan on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM

My three year old has shown more responsibility lately without being asked.

My two year old has been using her manners exceptionally.

My one year old seems to learn/do something new every day....now if we could get to walking so that she wouldn't get dog hair all over the front of her clothes. LOL 

KaylaMillar
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 12:07 PM
She's only 2 do I don't expect a lot but te other day she shared one of her favorite toys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaTate
by Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 12:23 PM

I cried like a baby! It was such a strange mix of emotions. I was so happy for her and so proud of her, but so sad for me! And she's only 35 minutes away, but it seems SO far! She comes home every weekend and we go there once a week, but it still seems like forever between visits and taking her back to school after the weekend is over is still hard. I have to admit to a few tears just yesterday lol but we're doing better with adjusting

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

How was dropping her off at her dorm?

I remember that day. My mom cried. I was like, "Why are you doing that? You should be happy to ship me off."

Quoting MommaTate:

sakpoints
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 11:14 PM

She was very proud of herself that in PE today she used a skill she learned in a beginners Karate class she took back in April. I told her I has proud she remembered and used her skills.   We are enrolling her for full time lessons, which I am proud of her wanting to pursue because she can be very 'girly'  she never wanted to try any other sports for fear of getting hurt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)