Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is something your daughter has done recently that you are proud of? That she is proud of?

slightlyperfect

by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
MaddieLainesMom
by Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:38 PM

My daughter just started kindergarten and is doing great! I am so proud of her for working so hard and being so brave. She is proud of making new friends and getting to be the leader in class today for doing a good deed.

SlightlyPerfect
I am so spoiled.
Yesterday at 10:46 AM
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Lulu started preK today! I asked her how her day was, and she said, "I don't want to tell you." She eventually told me someone got a time out but she didn't. I was like, "Um... rock on!"

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

My daughter just started kindergarten and is doing great! I am so proud of her for working so hard and being so brave. She is proud of making new friends and getting to be the leader in class today for doing a good deed.

slightlyperfect

MaddieLainesMom
by Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Our LuLus! Good for her! Mine loved pre-K and is pumped to be a real kindergartener.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Lulu started preK today! I asked her how her day was, and she said, "I don't want to tell you." She eventually told me someone got a time out but she didn't. I was like, "Um... rock on!"

Quoting MaddieLainesMom:

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 11:52 PM

I am very proud to just say she is my daughter.  She is a amazing young lady and does something every day that shocks me.

Kmakksmom
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Earlier this year in March my oldest daughter *13* applied for a College Bound Scholarship and was approved.  With that she can go to any participating WA state college *she wants to go to either WSU, Gonzaga, or the Art Institute of Seattle* tuition and books paid for all the way through.

My 11 year old daughter started middle school in August and is already making straight As.  This is awesome considering she has always struggled because of her ADHD and bipolar.

My 10 year old daughter is into gymnastics now and is doing very well in it.

My 9 year old daughter is in dance and loves it.

My 4 year old son is in preschool for the first time and loves it.

Mrs.Andrews
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:43 AM

I know there was something specific that my 3 year old did that she was excited about but I can't remember what it was. My bad! She completed her first swimming lessons recently and passed the level she was in. More importantly though, she learned how to act in a class setting and mellowed out a TON during her lessons from day one to the last day.

mrswillie
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:34 AM

Dsd is in high school and remains on the honor roll.

4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:46 AM

They are all doing well in school.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

She got all A's on her report card, after her math teacher told us there was no way she would get an A in his class. He said she was doing all her work, and was trying hard, but the material was too advanced for her. We have always told her as long as she does her best, that's fine, we're not concerned about grades, but she pushes herself. 

She stood up for a girl who was being teased because she's very tall and heavy.  

Wish2Be
A mommy to the best little boy in the world !
Friday at 10:01 PM
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Well I am proud of my oldest neice for standing up for her little sister at school when the younger one was being bullied.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)