Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mother daughter tattoo

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 11:44 AM
  • 26 Replies

I think this is a really cute mother daughter symbol. When your daughter is old enough, would you get a tattoo with her? I would.

by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaTate
by Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 9:11 PM

My DD and I have talked about each of us getting half a heart tattoed on our hands so that when we hold hands they line up to make a whole heart

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Aww that would be so cute :)

Quoting MommaTate:

My DD and I have talked about each of us getting half a heart tattoed on our hands so that when we hold hands they line up to make a whole heart

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KymberleeAnn
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 11:05 PM
2 moms liked this

This a very lovely symbol, yet, no I would not get a tattoo nor encourage my child to get one.

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:01 AM
I'm addicted to tattoos, so I guess that's the difference :P My daughter sees mine and also wants some.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

This a very lovely symbol, yet, no I would not get a tattoo nor encourage my child to get one.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by Megan on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I don't know if I would get one with her. I am her mother first and her friend second and I wouldn't want to blur that line.

KaylaMillar
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 12:06 PM
It's a really cool idea but nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hazyshadeofprpl
by New Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM
I totally would. The design is a little frufie for me though, I think she and I would have to end up with a sherlock Holmes referenced tattoo or doctor who inspired. We r geeky that way!
heather4511
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:53 PM

My mother and I were going to get matching Transformers tattoos because we both love the movies. lol

Quoting Hazyshadeofprpl:

I totally would. The design is a little frufie for me though, I think she and I would have to end up with a sherlock Holmes referenced tattoo or doctor who inspired. We r geeky that way!

TurboMom81
Nothing like getting your hopes dashed and your dreams trampled all over. I'm sure some miserable person is quite pleased to hear about that.
Today at 2:55 AM
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:50 PM
I would! I think it would be great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sakpoints
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I would, but I would never bring up the idea.  She would have to approach me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)