Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spending Time With Yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

When was the last time you spent the entire day in bed with magazines, daytime TV and your favorite snacks?

by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Replies (51-59):
chasingrandbaby
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I work somewhere everyday of the week, including chasing my grandchild, I frequently go to movies by myself and it is my time to enjoy what I want at the time I want and dont have to wrangle other peoples schedules into mine to be able to do it. sometimes its scary to be by myself in the theater, but I try to pick the newer ones so that there should be other people there also. OR I close my door and everyone knows not to knock :)

alliesmom112
by Sandy on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know. Too long ago 

JoJoBean8
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Before kids!

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I agree. It's nice to have me time, but I can't spend it in bed.

Quoting mrswillie:

I can't stay in bed all day. I have to say though, Friday's are my day. I typicall have lunch with a friend, get my nails done and do a bit of shopping.

KymberleeAnn
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Me too!

Quoting SweetLuci:

I agree. It's nice to have me time, but I can't spend it in bed.

Quoting mrswillie:

I can't stay in bed all day. I have to say though, Friday's are my day. I typicall have lunch with a friend, get my nails done and do a bit of shopping.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I can't do that at home but if I am craving "me time", then I just go out by myself. Usually to Barnes and Nobles. LOL.

KymberleeAnn
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:09 PM

LOL, I do the same thing, I like to take that little hour or so just to be alone. And Barnes and Nobles is such a arm relaxing environment. And the smell of the coffee yummy! Smile...

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

I can't do that at home but if I am craving "me time", then I just go out by myself. Usually to Barnes and Nobles. LOL.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:10 AM

When I do that DH says I'm going to the library.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

LOL, I do the same thing, I like to take that little hour or so just to be alone. And Barnes and Nobles is such a arm relaxing environment. And the smell of the coffee yummy! Smile...

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

KymberleeAnn
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Yes the library too is one of my favorite places on earth to go to.

Quoting SweetLuci:

When I do that DH says I'm going to the library.

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)