Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Girl Time

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:03 AM
  • 15 Replies

What do you and your daughter do when you spend time alone together?

by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddess99
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:21 AM

My dd is 10. We go to the movies, skating, shopping, we go for walks at the park. We bake, read. It's more fun when they get older.

slw123
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:13 AM

We like to go shopping or do crafts together, she's 9.

SlightlyPerfect
Fair warning.
Thursday at 9:30 PM
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Read and play outside.

slightlyperfect

MommaTate
by Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 2:50 AM
1 mom liked this

We have movie night every week. We wait until everyone else is in bed then we make snacks and sit or lay on the couch together. We usually stay up pretty late, but we don't always actually watch the movies because some times we're just too busy talking or doing each others' nails. We have so much fun though and we both really look forward to our girl time especially now that she's in college and only home on the weekends.

AzariahsMother
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 7:55 PM
All kinds of things. Just depends what we are in the mood of doing together. Movies, dinner, lunch, play games, nail done, hair done swim, walk, read, watch TV, shop, library, and etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sakpoints
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Ride our bikes, walk the dog and reading are the top three right now.  In the winter we do lots of crafts.  DD is 7 with a great imagination one of her new passions is making newspapers.  She will interview DH and I and then write her articles.

TurboMom81
A little disappointed that Frozen Dolls were nowhere to be found. Oh well, Hikari was so excited about the soundtrack that she hasn't stopped singing!
Yesterday at 12:31 AM
by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Watch a movie, read, nake

MaddieLainesMom
by Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:48 PM

We do a lot fo different things. We spend a lot of time just the two of us since I'm a single mom and she's my one and only. Some of our favorite things to do are have dance parties, bake, do each other's hair, and watch movies. 

TeaHound
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Crochet, nails, "spa day", bake, sit on the back porch and talk, read aloud
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roo1234
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Our time alone together right now usually consists of either me driving her to a commitment (ballet, Torah/trope lessons, rehearsals, etc) or she often chooses to accompany me on errands (grocery shopping, etc.)

With the kids' dad living away from us for his job, it isn't easy to get a lot of  "alone" time.  A couple of times I've allowed her to stay up a little later just so we can talk and connect.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)